Tim Graham

Yeah, right, hitting a person with your car at 3:30 am and leaving that person for dead in the street (remember, he didn't know what condition the person was in) as you flee is gentlemanly behavior. It's not "alleged" - he basically fessed up to it yet got off practically scot free.

Actually, he didn't "basically fess up to it" and there was no proof he knew that he hit someone. The investigators concluded that he did not intentionally leave the scene of an accident. In court Lynch said that it was raining hard and he saw a woman dancing in the street and he slowed down to let her go by and then went home where he parked the car in the driveway and made no attempt to hide it. He was completely unaware that there had been an accident. Based on the facts of the case, he pled guilty to a violation. Lynch's traffic violation

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may regard me a retard from hereon in, but I actually am not going to forget this. I know people who have done hit and runs, and they ain't pretty - dodging blame, a sense of entitlement, etc. etc. I was in a car once that hit a cat and I knew right away that something bad happened. Heck, when a bug hits the windshield, I'm aware. I'm pretty convinced that he knew he hit someone and decided the hell with it because a) he didn't give a sh*t (clearly) and b) he was probably over the limit (being that it was 3:30 am right off of Chippewa). Not cool. Remember, we're talking about a multimillionaire who has now been kicked out of a couple of bars for bringing in his own liquor. Now I confess that that's pretty cool in a Marvin Barnes sort of way, but hitting a pedestrian and absconding from the scene of the crime? That's low.

With this rock solid proof, you should go to the police and offer to sign an affidavit. Really, witnesses with relevant factual information are obligated to come forward.

By the way, if you would notice a bug hitting your windshield while staring at woman dancing in the streets, there are issues at play here beyond driving skills you need to explore. Besides, you can get married in Iowa now so it is a brave new world. Don't be afraid. :)