Wegmans in Central VA

Mr Info

Relocated WNYs in central VA:

Wegmans' Fredericksburg store opens in June.

A source from a title company told me they are looking at three sites in Richmond.

It can't come soon enough.

I notice that most of the TJ's in the Northeast don't sell booze - WTF is the point of having TJ's if ya can't buy booze? :(

Most I have been to outside of CA sell beer, and some sell wine. Of course, none of the TJs in NYS can sell wine. Even so, it's a great store.

With beer, wind and booze, it is a super-terrific store.

Most I have been to outside of CA sell beer, and some sell wine. Of course, none of the TJs in NYS can sell wine. Even so, it's a great store.

With beer, wind and booze, it is a super-terrific store.

Here are East Coast TJ's - note that, save for the Commonwealth of Virginia, most stores do NOT sell alcohol...

link

Freakin' shame, too, 'cause I've found some great booze bargains @ T-Joe's when I was out West.

Here are East Coast TJ's - note that, save for the Commonwealth of Virginia, most stores do NOT sell alcohol...

link

Freakin' shame, too, 'cause I've found some great booze bargains @ T-Joe's when I was out West.

The store in Commack (long island) is listed as not selling alcohol, but the do indeed sell beer. Some of these stores, also sell wine, I believe.