Dr Dirty John Valby

Just got tickets to see the good doctor next month down here in Atlanta. Second time seeing him in Atlanta, 100th time seeing him in life. Cant wait!!!

Anyone ever been to the show?

Saw him at this bar/club on transit RD. in Lockport(used to be called the KEYstone 90s)around 1976. "aye yae yae yae..your mother l__ks b_tsh___t off cavewalls".....-You've never heard such a collective groan...--funny but horrible.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first saw Valby at the Red Balloon (later Jerry Korab's) on Colvin in Tonawanda in the fall of 1975. Saw him many more times. In the late 70s he played Melanie's at Main and Transit every weekend I would see him every Friday for months. Last saw him in the Hartford area in 1993.

My friends there didn't know I knew who he was, and I played dumb. When he started on Eat, Bite and other songs, their jaws dropped when I knew every word. I told him at that show that I had seen him in 1975 and he said "Hey! An old !@#$er from Buffalo!"

He was a good hockey player in his youth. I heard he played in college and someone from high school played against him in a pick-up game.

I think he's around 60 now.

Hes older than that....Id say mid sixties...hes been arounda lonng time