What's wrong with TBD's software?

Over the past few hours, I've noticed that things have changed. Instead of the usual view of a discussion thread, I'm being shown the first post in a thread, followed by a link summary of all subsequent posts. If I want to see each of the posts in the thread, I have to click on each and every link in that link summary. Needless to say, the board in this new form is nearly unusable. Is this a bug, or an experiment of some sort?

Not a thing wrong with the software, just your settings. Click on the "options" button above your post, then select "switch to Standard."

Can you fix mine? I get a black screen on my desktop computer, but it works fine on my laptop.

EDIT: Never mind, I can't really try any suggestions until the power comes back on anyway.

Can you fix mine? I get a black screen on my desktop computer, but it works fine on my laptop.

EDIT: Never mind, I can't really try any suggestions until the power comes back on anyway.

:lol:

Don't f'ing joke about that. You'd be surprised how many idiots call the IT support folks when the power goes out

Summary of recent phone call I had with a winner:

Id10t: My computer shut off and won't turn back on

/dev/null: Is it plugged in

Id10t: Yes it's plugged in, but the power went out.

/dev/null: That's why you're computer doesn't work

Id10t: I know. When's the power coming back on?

:worthy:

:worthy: