Terrorist(s) murder 9 in New York City, injure 23

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to say psychiatrics, and dipping into the med closet to boot.

HAHAHA!!! Hilarious, your joke was pure comedic greatness, that was just wow. I mean you turned my career choice against me, you by saying that I "Dip into the med closet", you're funny...and most likely gay...

HAHAHA!!! Hilarious, your joke was pure comedic greatness, that was just wow. I mean you turned my career choice against me, you by saying that I "Dip into the med closet", you're funny...and most likely gay...

Damn. I was hoping nobody would out me. :thumbsup:

You dont like gay people?

You dont like gay people?

I don't approve of it, but I know plent of people who chose that as their sexual direction in life. But my thoughts are known, that's all I'm going to say.

Do they get the same TLC from you as you would give others in the ICU?

Everyone in a hospital deserves respect and compassion. My job is to be kind, respectful and help ease their suffering as well as advance their recovery through proper treatment and scheduled physical therapy. So the answer is yes, I treat ever person the same.

If I were a cruel person, trust me I wouldn't have chosen this field as what I want for my life. I chose this because I like to help people and I believe my compassion is useful in the mentioned field.

Borderline Personality Disorder.

Strange coming from the guy pretending to the 2nd President of the United State under the constitution...But yeah I'll take your word for it, not like you're required to pass a mental examination upon being hired at a hospital, going into the US Navy...Yeah I'm sure they over looked that.

This is where you're wrong. There are no winners when violence is involved. Only losers. Here are some examples:

Israel whips the Palestinians on a regular basis but suffer from a high degree of post Traumatic Stress.

http://defense-update.com/analysis/analysis_010607_ptsd.htm

Their beat down of the Palestinian people only creates more terror.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/0...dren-psychology

The Americans are kicking much ass in Iraq and Afghanistan but our economy is crumbling and soldiers also suffer from PTSD. Many go untreated and this leads to suicide.

http://www.capveterans.com/post_traumatic_...ica_s_veterans/

Violence only begets more violence. It's a never ending cycle of hate. If these are winners, I don't want to know what losers look like.

I was being sarcastic. It was pretty thick, too.

Strange coming from the guy pretending to the 2nd President of the United State under the constitution...But yeah I'll take your word for it, not like you're required to pass a mental examination upon being hired at a hospital, going into the US Navy...Yeah I'm sure they over looked that.

Have you met Timothy McVeigh?

I was being sarcastic. It was pretty thick, too.

Ah the return of the David Spade style of comedy...Do I get my pop corn for that too? Christians did get their ass handed to them in the middle ages and by looking at the gas pump...looks like its the same today

Have you met Timothy McVeigh?

Considering he's been dead since 01 and been in jail since 95 I'm going to say no...But I met Lennox Lewis, Mike Tyson, Bernie Parmalee, Bernie Kosar and Chuck Norris....

Your point "Mr. President"?

Considering he's been dead since 01 and been in jail since 95 I'm going to say no...But I met Lennox Lewis, Mike Tyson, Bernie Parmalee, Bernie Kosar and Chuck Norris....

Your point "Mr. President"?

Just wondering whether you ran across him when you were in the Navy. Guess your service time and his didn't overlap.

Just wondering whether you ran across him when you were in the Navy. Guess your service time and his didn't overlap.

No actually we were introduced by a mutual friend by the name of Joe Hess, he was a former world heavyweight kirate and kickboxing champion during the 70's. He is my god father so when I was a kid he thought it'd be nice to introduce us, nice guy. Personally I think he's tactically sound but against true experts he's not effective(Norris that is).

I do understand you were making a joke, but I'm done with cracking on everyone who says something off color, fact is you're not infront of me so what's the point. You can say what you want, I proved my intelligence earlier so Im not trying to play anymore. Go off and watch the News, maybe they'll come up with a clever line you can pass of as your own. I'll be here waiting with my own material.

No actually we were introduced by a mutual friend by the name of Joe Hess, he was a former world heavyweight kirate and kickboxing champion during the 70's. He is my god father so when I was a kid he thought it'd be nice to introduce us, nice guy. Personally I think he's tactically sound but against true experts he's not effective(Norris that is).

I do understand you were making a joke, but I'm done with cracking on everyone who says something off color, fact is you're not infront of me so what's the point. You can say what you want, I proved my intelligence earlier so Im not trying to play anymore. Go off and watch the News, maybe they'll come up with a clever line you can pass of as your own. I'll be here waiting with my own material.

Your own material was lame. As I said before, half of your posts sound like a child repeating something he doesn't really understand. Trust me no one here is walking away thinking you are intelligent. Afterall, Tgreg took the time to destroy your original post. Since then you have been responding with your pre packaged unfunny garbage. So what was the big message Nurse Romeo? Your uncomfortable with your own sexuality, so you use football message boards to make up for it? Daddy doesn't love Romeo? To answer your question, yes headlines can be misleading. Great topic and so deep with your unrelated analogy. My only advice to you is to lay off the constant gay bashing. It makes you sound dumber than your phony schtick does. Besides it's only a matter of time until your figured out in those Navy showers, sweetheart.