Terrorist(s) murder 9 in New York City, injure 23

It's funny that not once have you mentioned the problem with patriotism. The flags begin waving only after someone tells us it's okay. This country has take the CHRISTIAN GOD out of their public schools, it has take the right to be a man and a lady out of our culture and it has taken the true beauty out of the spoken word. You all can look up the terms, phrases and quotations after the fact, but try reading the entire book before you talk about one quote. Google finds quotes not full texts, it's called research and it's called the desire to improve our understanding of all things relative.

The abolishionists weren't in full swing? are you seriously retarded, here's a project pal go google that term and it's roots.

Abilishionists were there from the mid 1600's buddy boy.

You just responded to your own post and called yourself retarded. Priceless!! :(

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew President Adams would agree with me, by the way I read your position paper on "The Articles of Confederation" interesting stuff Mr. President.

Oh did John Hanson really come up with Thanksgiving because he owned great amounts of land which housed turky farming? If so do tell sir.

The problem has been proven, and even I have failed the test. The point was to show how ignorant people are, instead of discussing something as civilized adults we revert to being prideful and ignorant. Here are the facts folks, that flag didn't mean sh-- when you let it burn in the 60's and 70's...it didn't mean sh-- when it bombed innocent German citizens into(13 million, look it up folks), it didn't stop them from microwaving the japanese...it hasn't stopped anyone from anything...it is a company logo, president, vp, treasurer and employees(citizens)...

we all disagree and this obviously is a poor choice to debate matters that require great reflection, discipline and knowledge. 9/11 doesn't mean sh--, none of it does...you stare down reality and turn off larry king and you'll see what real is.

The abolishionists weren't in full swing? are you seriously retarded, here's a project pal go google that term and it's roots.

Abilishionists were there from the mid 1600's buddy boy.

I didn't say they didn't exist. I said they weren't in full swing.

See, with the English language you can craft your thoughts and words carefully to elicit specific responses and results using nuance.

Or you can take your approach and randomly slam your sausage fingers on a keyboard and hope that they form a word.

You were born in Costa Rica but don't know how to spell "Tiburon?" That's curious.

that was a poke on the spelling attacks that were thrown my way. whats curious is that you didn't pick up on that.

The problem has been proven, and even I have failed the test. The point was to show how ignorant people are, instead of discussing something as civilized adults we revert to being prideful and ignorant. Here are the facts folks, that flag didn't mean sh-- when you let it burn in the 60's and 70's...it didn't mean sh-- when it bombed innocent German citizens into(13 million, look it up folks), it didn't stop them from microwaving the japanese...it hasn't stopped anyone from anything...it is a company logo, president, vp, treasurer and employees(citizens)...

we all disagree and this obviously is a poor choice to debate matters that require great reflection, discipline and knowledge. 9/11 doesn't mean sh--, none of it does...you stare down reality and turn off larry king and you'll see what real is.

Wait ... so now this whole argument has turned into a rant about nationalism being meaningless?

Holy Moses! You're even crazier than I thought!

I didn't say they didn't exist. I said they weren't in full swing.

See, with the English language you can craft your thoughts and words carefully to elicit specific responses and results using nuance.

Or you can take your approach and randomly slam your sausage fingers on a keyboard and hope that they form a word.

Actually I have thin fingers, as for full swing? you are infact an idiot now. England had abolished it, Spain and everyother nation besides...well a bunch of fortune seeking elitists who figured owning a PERSON was just fine. So to say it wasn't in full swing is an ignorant comment. One nation isn't that standard for the worlds resistence to that term.

38% of all "blacks" we free at that time, they'd been set free at a price to their owners who chose to release them.

Wait ... so now this whole argument has turned into a rant about nationalism being meaningless?

Holy Moses! You're even crazier than I thought!

Holy Moses, you must be a jew? Muslim or Christian? THE POINT IS, none of it matters. The post was about us all not reacting and throwing out muslims or any group as anything based on the acts of few. Since none of you actually wanted to be adults this whole things has turned into my past reading versus your google skills...Listen pal grow up and !@#$ing read a book, and it isn't nationalism UGH you need to take poly science, federalism!

Nationalism is something I actually agree with, cut the cords and take care of americans not the causes of the world and their problems(israel and palestine, israel and everyone...england and whatever island they wish to invade after years of subjection...)

END OF POINT: READ AND STOP GOOGLING YOUR LIFE AWAY, Spend sometime in a book and form an opinion for yourself and stop letting the quotations you've read determine what you think.

I never thought that someone would come along and make Dwight Drane look perfectly balanced.

It's funny how those who don't read or have an actual opinion can say two words and it makes them clever.

Have you ever seen chimps play with string, that's what you remind me of...Your laughter and distant stare exhibits your distance from intelligence...

END OF POINT: READ AND STOP GOOGLING YOUR LIFE AWAY, Spend sometime in a book and form an opinion for yourself and stop letting the quotations you've read determine what you think.

I've actually never read a book. Or studied history.

I've actually never read a book. Or studied history.

It would make sense if that were true, I am sure at some point you read a book in highschool or college. Despite our difference in opinion, if you had read as much as you should've in life, you'd be something very useful to the world at large. That was me saying, um gee me thinks yous smart, it's a compliment.

And so are you sir...So are you...

Hey does anyone else remember the movie Tron? How about Thunderbolt and Lightfoot? OOO ooo OOO, how about Starman?

I'll give you a hint They all star Jeff Bridges and they all suck...I'd site the rest of his films but I did like KPAX(I feel sick now that I said that, even as a joke that hurt me)

Your dosage is clearly inadequate. Pray have your physician increase it...dramatically.

Not your own thoughts. Instead, a butchering of some radical jackoff's lecture. You should be happy, christians are winning. :thumbsup:

This is where you're wrong. There are no winners when violence is involved. Only losers. Here are some examples:

Israel whips the Palestinians on a regular basis but suffer from a high degree of post Traumatic Stress.

http://defense-update.com/analysis/analysis_010607_ptsd.htm

Their beat down of the Palestinian people only creates more terror.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/0...dren-psychology

The Americans are kicking much ass in Iraq and Afghanistan but our economy is crumbling and soldiers also suffer from PTSD. Many go untreated and this leads to suicide.

http://www.capveterans.com/post_traumatic_...ica_s_veterans/

Violence only begets more violence. It's a never ending cycle of hate. If these are winners, I don't want to know what losers look like.

This is where you're wrong. There are no winners when violence is involved. Only losers. Here are some examples:

Israel whips the Palestinians on a regular basis but suffer from a high degree of post Traumatic Stress.

http://defense-update.com/analysis/analysis_010607_ptsd.htm

Their beat down of the Palestinian people only creates more terror.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/0...dren-psychology

The Americans are kicking much ass in Iraq and Afghanistan but our economy is crumbling and soldiers also suffer from PTSD. Many go untreated and this leads to suicide.

http://www.capveterans.com/post_traumatic_...ica_s_veterans/

Violence only begets more violence. It's a never ending cycle of hate. If these are winners I don't want to know what losers look like.

I'm a radical? Wow, How was determined? Because I stated dates, facts, emotional truths and a point of intelligence? Hm, PushthePile, I'm going to say the same thing I've been saying the whole time READ!!!

I agree with B.Harami98 though, violence doesn't lead to good. But a united effort of violence against a true enemy is of a worthy cause. Truth be told as much as I would love to believe peace will reign supreme, it won't man is naturally violent...he is an animal it is that simple. But the flipside of that coin is that much like an animal, man is very calm if trained(educated) and inspired.

Once again, I'm a radical? That would make you a rational? Yeah Okay, you can put that fag baby to sleep.