Terrorist(s) murder 9 in New York City, injure 23

I'm trying to leave work quickly, so I'm sorry I'm typing very fast(which might cause some errors), by the way did you goto Cornell? The f**k off! Phins fan? wears your Marino jersey buddy? I live here but aint from here, I was born in Costa Rica pal. I loved Jim Kelly because he was a MIAMI HURRICANE QB, because of him I began to love the bills because they are a tough team who kept fighting no matter what(huh kinda like a bunch of muslims...odd)

So why don't you READ my posts instead of trying to glance through them like the paperbacks you're used to. As for writing and grammer, you pop off thoughts and ideas after 12 hours shift in a freezing hospital buddy.

One last question, do all of your replies have such intelligence and logic?

"Don't outlaw guns, upgrade our schools, for real"

... There's a whole freak show of voices in your head, aren't there?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um the Pirate joke..was a joke..so I was "lightend up", so f*ck off Francis and make sure thank Lee Van Cleef for his role in Escape from New York, and tell him I noticed he was missing part of his middle finger. I mean I noticed it in the Good, The Bad and The Ugly but I noticed it more in Escape from New York because he kept dialing that f*cking phone all the time...

Eh, too much?

Dude, your knowledge of the movie "Escape from NY" is second to none, Thanks Mr. Leary. You must have taken your words "turn on, tune in, drop out " to heart. :(

I'm trying to leave work quickly, so I'm sorry I'm typing very fast(which might cause some errors), by the way did you goto Cornell? The f**k off! Phins fan? wears your Marino jersey buddy? I live here but aint from here, I was born in Costa Rica pal. I loved Jim Kelly because he was a MIAMI HURRICANE QB, because of him I began to love the bills because they are a tough team who kept fighting no matter what(huh kinda like a bunch of muslims...odd)

So why don't you READ my posts instead of trying to glance through them like the paperbacks you're used to. As for writing and grammer, you pop off thoughts and ideas after 12 hours shift in a freezing hospital buddy.

You're currently my favorite poster. No one has ever accomplished that in less than 30 posts.

One last question, do all of your replies have such intelligence and logic?

"Don't outlaw guns, upgrade our schools, for real"

The entire point of this thread was to poke fun at the fact that headlines are not reflections of truth, but rather reflections of a popular cultural trend. I'm dearly sorry you didn't get it. Muslims, Christians and all the rest believers of faiths...the terrorists that we read of are everywhere. The IRA is back and they are...Christian, killing 3200 since the 1980's and that's more than any Arab nation has done on any western nation. Wake up and smell the oil, 1977 changed our climate for tolerance. The Iron Sheik became a popular character of hate...Hulk Hogan, Sgt. Slaughter...GI F**King Joe and everything since has been a slow political IV Drip into our media bloodstream....

Practice what we should be teaching our children.

Start waving the flag because you relate to it, not because suddenly it's popular.

Paul Mooney said it best, "Most of yall' mother!@#$a's forget about god until someone says I have a God too...then you cut him off and get offended that someone is talking about a God that isn't yours...Children grow up, we need to stop chasing the toys that we got tired of only because someone else took interest. Anyway white folk forgot about got until 9/11...I aint ever heard that many white folk crying Oh my God since OJ got free..."

The entire point of this thread was to poke fun at the fact that headlines are not reflections of truth, but rather reflections of a popular cultural trend. I'm dearly sorry you didn't get it.

Come on. Be honest. That wasn't the point of this thread at all.

Dude, your knowledge of the movie "Escape from NY" is second to none, Thanks Mr. Leary. You must have taken your words "turn on, tune in, drop out " to heart. :(

LOL, sadly enough...it's so true. I used to read alot so much of what I know is stuff I learned when I was freakishly productive...now I spend my days trying to figure out whether Trent Edwards is worth the Bill Walsh phone call to Marv. I hope so

Oh and I only saw that movie once...I have a great memory, too bad I use it to remember the number of lane marks there are on my way to work...29,992...no wait 993...it's a evolving answer I suppose

Come on. Be honest. That wasn't the point of this thread at all.

Yeah..you got me I made a clever Headline, then sited an actual event then stated a position based upon recent events all because I was trying to lure The Neil Patrick Harris out of his Hyundai Tiburon(not sure on spelling)...

You caught me

Religion is stupid.

And so are you sir...So are you...

Hey does anyone else remember the movie Tron? How about Thunderbolt and Lightfoot? OOO ooo OOO, how about Starman?

I'll give you a hint They all star Jeff Bridges and they all suck...I'd site the rest of his films but I did like KPAX(I feel sick now that I said that, even as a joke that hurt me)

... There's a whole freak show of voices in your head, aren't there?

As I was going up the stair

I saw a man who wasn’t there

He wasn’t there again today

Oh, how I wish he’d go away...

When I came home last night at three

The man was waiting there for me

But when I looked around the hall

I couldn’t see him there at all!

Go away, go away, don’t you come back any more!

Go away, go away, and please don’t slam the door... (slam!)

Last night I saw upon the stair

A little man who wasn’t there

Oh, how I wish he’d go away

That is my reply sir...that is my reply

As I was going up the stair

I saw a man who wasn’t there

Oh, how I wish he’d go away...

When I came home last night at three

The man was waiting there for me

But when I looked around the hall

I couldn’t see him there at all!

Go away, go away, don’t you come back any more!

Go away, go away, and please don’t slam the door... (slam!)

Last night I saw upon the stair

A little man who wasn’t there

Oh, how I wish he’d go away

That is my reply sir...that is my reply

by the way david bowie isn't fooling anyone, the man who sold the world...is a hugh mearns poem, and hugh mearns isn't fooling me anymore he stole that poem from Tristan Corbiere....

Oh also, The Fisher King was good...but Blownaway was horrible...

I'm with ya Romeo. The way that we, as a society, approach "evil" is very 1984.

Yes you are.

Sensorship is insane, this is your mind on no sleep and too many headlines folks. Sanity is based upon society, those who can determine medical sanity are the news priests of our times. Am I a touch crazy, yeah I think so. But at least I not crazy.

(Going to admit that joke sucked).

I said he was crazy, not wrong.

Could I venture to guess that you're an a**hole? F*G? C**KS**KER?, Sure I could venture that and much more, but honestly I don't know you. What I do know is that you have no opinion on the original post, or atleast none that you'd like to share, perhaps you're a Muslim in private? Eh it doesn't matter. As for me being crazy, if that's true then Mike Tyson, Tanya Harding, Ryan Leaf and Paul Verlaine are crazy too? Hmph! Hogwash!

Could I venture to guess that you're an a**hole? F*G? C**KS**KER?, Sure I could venture that and much more, but honestly I don't know you. What I do know is that you have no opinion on the original post, or atleast none that you'd like to share, perhaps you're a Muslim in private? Eh it doesn't matter. As for me being crazy, if that's true then Mike Tyson, Tanya Harding, Ryan Leaf and Paul Verlaine are crazy too? Hmph! Hogwash!

I am an a**hole, and a c**ks**ker (in the vernacular, not literally).