Kellen Winslow's new contract

Per ESPN:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4047667

"Winslow, according to his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, agreed to a six-year, $36.1 million deal that includes $20.1 million in guarantees. With incentives, the deal could grow to $42.1 million."

Two years remaining on his rookie contract. Lucky him.

Good for him,

Winslow puts out max effort on the field even if he is a bit self-centered. Problem is his knee and shoulder bothered him constantly while he played with the Browns. He'll deserve all the credit in the world if he can play at a high level for 6 more years, but personally I doubt it.

Per ESPN:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4047667

"Winslow, according to his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, agreed to a six-year, $36.1 million deal that includes $20.1 million in guarantees. With incentives, the deal could grow to $42.1 million."

Two years remaining on his rookie contract. Lucky him.

That's what you do, with your stars, if you want to avoid what the Bills have gone through.

Hasn't even played a down in Tampa and Rosenhaus lands him that? Wow.

The guy has skills but I worry about the combination of all that new comfortable guaranteed money, the lack of anyone to throw to him, and the hot Tampa sun beating down on K2's swollen head...

He is a complete douche, and I really hope the team languishes for the rest of his career there, then wins a Super Bowl right after he retires in a huff (as he will undoubtably do, complaining about everything , and blaming the organization for anything and everything- just like the old man).

He plays hard, I will give him that. But when you are as big of an a** as him, you always hurt the team more than you help.

Let's just consider the guaranteed monet. That's 6 years for 20 million. Slightly over 3.8 per. Not that hefty IMO. I don't know why we can't pay contracts like this to our good players. The only ones who get the huge deals are the ones who seem most undeserving like Kelsay and Denney

Let's just consider the guaranteed monet. That's 6 years for 20 million. Slightly over 3.8 per. Not that hefty IMO. I don't know why we can't pay contracts like this to our good players. The only ones who get the huge deals are the ones who seem most undeserving like Kelsay and Denney

I will forever be confused why these two are on the team. Really. "Non-descript" is the perfect description. They are a notch above useless, and a notch below mediocre. Literally space fillers. Can anyone picture a Super Bowl winning team with

either of these guys starting?

That's what you do, with your stars, if you want to avoid what the Bills have gone through.

Easier for them with the bloodletting that went down prior to free agency and the 61 Million dollars in cap room they had, leading to fans complaining "why aren't they spending". Can't all be shipped over to Man Utd....