Great NFL Book

Heitz

:thumbsup:

Or maybe it has to do with football? Wow, what a reach huh?

Nice avatar Mr. administrator of over 9,000 posts out here, a woman licking the Stanley Cup. And that has what to do with football, huh?

Please stop trying to defend this hypocrisy. You can accuse me of whining. You can accuse me of whatever you want. Bottom line, I was trying to defend we rookie posters and you came at me hard with my post not deserving to be on the main board. It was just not related to the Buffalo Bills.

So every now and then I'll continue to get on one of these non-Bills related posts and remind you of how stupid your treatment of my opinion was, all because you didn't like to be called out for ripping on rookie posters who posted repeat topics without "researching" them first.

Nice avatar Mr. administrator of over 9,000 posts out here, a woman licking the Stanley Cup. And that has what to do with football, huh?

His title is "Administrator", but he's the owner of the site, pays for the servers, etc. He is El Presidente and our Fearless Leader.

Actually, you whine so much, it sounds like you don't really like it here. Why do you stay?

Truth is, it isn't personal, and posts get moved all the time. Even posts by long-time vets of the board get moved, sometimes. Have you noticed how little whining there is about it? Get over yourself. You had a rough start,..so what?

Please stop trying to defend this hypocrisy. You can accuse me of whining. You can accuse me of whatever you want. Bottom line, I was trying to defend we rookie posters and you came at me hard with my post not deserving to be on the main board. It was just not related to the Buffalo Bills.

So every now and then I'll continue to get on one of these non-Bills related posts and remind you of how stupid your treatment of my opinion was, all because you didn't like to be called out for ripping on rookie posters who posted repeat topics without "researching" them first.

Hypocrisy? Are you really worked up about this?

Some OT posts get moved; others don't. Who cares?

His title is "Administrator", but he's the owner of the site, pays for the servers, etc. He is El Presidente and our Fearless Leader.

Actually, you whine so much, it sounds like you don't really like it here. Why do you stay?

Truth is, it isn't personal, and posts get moved all the time. Even posts by long-time vets of the board get moved, sometimes. Have you noticed how little whining there is about it? Get over yourself. You had a rough start,..so what?

Why do you think I whine so much? I've only complained once or twice on these obvious main board topics that have nothing to do with the Buffalo Bills. Other then that, you won't find a single post I've made complaining about anything other then maybe what the Bills are doing from day to day.

Here's a Bills-related question for you, on a non-Bills subject, Dean. Why do you think Time Warner won't pay the NFL Network what they want, and then just offer it to its' subscribers as a premium channel? Those of us that love NFL football and use cable, will buy it up in a heart beat, I know I would add it, even at the premium price. Now that our annual "North America's Team" game is being televised on the NFL Network, I feel very strongly about his issue. Especially against the Jets in December, when the game could have a real bearing on the season.

What's your take on the stand-off between Time Warner and NFL Network??

Here's a Bills-related question for you, on a non-Bills subject, Dean. Why do you think Time Warner won't pay the NFL Network what they want, and then just offer it to its' subscribers as a premium channel? Those of us that love NFL football and use cable, will buy it up in a heart beat, I know I would add it, even at the premium price. Now that our annual "North America's Team" game is being televised on the NFL Network, I feel very strongly about his issue. Especially against the Jets in December, when the game could have a real bearing on the season.

What's your take on the stand-off between Time Warner and NFL Network??

Because the NFL doesn't want that. They want to be on the basic tier to make sure they are available to the most subscribers. Comcast put them on a sports tier that costs an extra $1.99 a month. The NFL hated it and is taking Comcast to court over it. There is no way the NFL will allow the NFL Network to be a premium channel.

Because the NFL doesn't want that. They want to be on the basic tier to make sure they are available to the most subscribers. Comcast put them on a sports tier that costs an extra $1.99 a month. The NFL hated it and is taking Comcast to court over it. There is no way the NFL will allow the NFL Network to be a premium channel.

Thanks for the info. I had it backwards. I thought the NFL only wanted their money, and didn't care where the cable providers put their tiers. I really don't understand the NFL's stance on this. They are all about money as it is. $1.99 per month?? I would do back flips if it only cost $1.99 a month more to get that station! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info. I had it backwards. I thought the NFL only wanted their money, and didn't care where the cable providers put their tiers. I really don't understand the NFL's stance on this. They are all about money as it is. $1.99 per month?? I would do back flips if it only cost $1.99 a month more to get that station! :thumbsup:

The NFL is charging a crap-load of money for their channel, but forcing the cable companies to offer it with their basic package. The cable companies do not want to increase their rates to accommodate that request and have told the NFL to pound sand. Comcast is dropping the NFL Network entirely on May 1. The others might follow suit.

Honestly, other than the games, it is not worth the $1.99/month fee. The programming is junk. Don't get me started on them. TSW doesn't have enough bandwidth for the rant.

Hey Hey - you're ruining my book thread! :D

To get NFLN on Comcast up here in VT you have to buy a sports tier that is like $7 a month, but what's another $7 when the bill is up over $170? Of course, now Comcast is refusing to pay the NFL for for NFLN so unless a miracle happens, it's going away on 5/1. And naturally the condo building that I live in doesn't offer Direct TV...

BS I tells ya!