Levi vs Sarah

Are you a man ??

Put skimpy / slutty clothes on a woman and how do you react?

You stand at attention ... thats' how.

And then I usually copulate without permission or protection....

Usually it is hard to be patronizing and doltish, but you are approaching mastery.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only half serious by the way. Although Limbaugh as VP would be pretty awesome!

Seriously, what the !@#$ is wrong with you? Limbaugh is a radio personality. He's a loud noise, nothing more. Nothing more. He's only slightly more qualified for public office than a fan belt.

We understand you're an eight-year old masquerading as a partisan shill because mommy and daddy don't give him enough attention, and your preternatural stupidity is largely a misguided attempt at being "edgy" stemming from a perfectly natural desire to feel needed and wanted, even if it's only as a foil to others mockery. We understand, and we forgive you for it.

In turn, could you please attempt to be a merely stupid eight-year old, and not an embarrassingly stupid eight-year old like this?

Because how you dress is related to your preference in birth control?

I think it sends out a certain signal that "yes, I'm ready, willing and able".

I'm very glad my 13 year old daughter doesn't have an affinity for that type of fashion.

What part of half-serious don't you understand?

That part that begins with "Although", the usual meaning being "Even though I just said I was half-serious, I'm fully serious when I state what follows," and ends with "Limbaugh as VP would be pretty awesome!", the usual meaning being "Hey, this lead paint is delicious, I'll have seconds!!!"

I think it sends out a certain signal that "yes, I'm ready, willing and able".

I'm very glad my 13 year old daughter doesn't have an affinity for that type of fashion.

This? http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpag...534374752624208

I guess I saw a mini-skirt that I wouldn't want to leave the house but it looks like a pretty tame junior line to me.

That part that begins with "Although", the usual meaning being "Even though I just said I was half-serious, I'm fully serious when I state what follows," and ends with "Limbaugh as VP would be pretty awesome!", the usual meaning being "Hey, this lead paint is delicious, I'll have seconds!!!"

At this point you're just hearing what you want to hear.