Anyone watching Dollhouse?

Fezmid

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is it on ?

Amazing how far medical research has come in the last 10 years .

Looks like it'll be renewed for next season as well:

http://www.airlockalpha.com/news426236.html

You really have to watch it from the first episode though -- I'd highly recommend doing that online though, as the show is very well written; the first 5 episodes are setting the backdrop, and after that everything starts coming together.

Haven't watched Dollhouse, have you?

I can't say I was all that impressed by her acting, in the first episode. I was impressed that she's now almost as hot as Summer Glau.

I watched the first couple of episodes and really didn't care for it. If it did pick up, maybe I'll give it another shot.

Before it even aired, the writer said, "Don't judge the show before the 6th episode." Unlike Battlestar Gallactica, there was a plan around this show, so they spent the first 5 episodes just painting the backdrop. Just like a novel doesn't jump right in, the series didn't either.

Starting with the 6th episode, lots of crazy stuff is going on and you don't know what's up. You learn about why the doctor has scars on her face, history of some of the actives, the Dollhouse is one of many around the country, etc, etc. A big backdrop and the story can go any number of different ways now. Very innovative show -- which is why it'll probably get cancelled. :thumbsup:

not a reality show

It was a lame pun at previous posters comment "It's REAL!"

I have been watching when I can but have missed a few. You really can not watch the show without a score card. I like the general concept but they have to wrap up some smaller plot lines before starting new ones.

Yes, I have been drinking the Blu Kool-Aid... :thumbsup:
You need to change that :thumbsup: to a <_< , too much good stuff coming out these days. This would be a blind buy for me, and I don't like doing that with TV shows, I shall end up renting Disc 1 first.

Before it even aired, the writer said, "Don't judge the show before the 6th episode." Unlike Battlestar Gallactica, there was a plan around this show, so they spent the first 5 episodes just painting the backdrop. Just like a novel doesn't jump right in, the series didn't either.

Starting with the 6th episode, lots of crazy stuff is going on and you don't know what's up. You learn about why the doctor has scars on her face, history of some of the actives, the Dollhouse is one of many around the country, etc, etc. A big backdrop and the story can go any number of different ways now. Very innovative show -- which is why it'll probably get cancelled. :worthy:

Looks like it's in trouble. :lol:

Might be canceled

I haven't check it out yet but I'm gonna add it to my netflix queue. :worthy: