Would you ever consider getting a gun?

PTS

I sat next to you on a bus, you friggin' heathen. Of course, it's likely you were too drunk to actually remember it.

Can the superiority complex, you just can't pull it off.

And one meeting, on a drunken bus trip, qualifies you to remark on my general cleanliness? Who is displaying the superiority complex here?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And one meeting, on a drunken bus trip, qualifies you to remark on my general cleanliness? Who is displaying the superiority complex here?

Given your condition on a "drunken bus trip", it's not much of a stretch to believe it wasn't your first go around at the rodeo. Add to that the stories you told then and the "life experiences" you allude to, it's not exactly a stretch.

You're a parody of the dude you try to pull off. No one is buying. Not even you.

Given your condition on a "drunken bus trip", it's not much of a stretch to believe it wasn't your first go around at the rodeo. Add to that the stories you told then and the "life experiences" you allude to, it's not exactly a stretch.

You're a parody of the dude you try to pull off. No one is buying. Not even you.

I have no idea what the hell you are taking about, and neither do you, apparently. I have had my share of raucous fun, and many many adventures on life's seedier side. I also have always had a shower available, and use it often. I'm not sure why you equate drunkenness with dirtiness. I typically shower twice a day. I'd say I'm among the cleaner people you have run into.

For what it's worth, I love to take a drink into the shower, although I haven't done it lately.

Since we are getting personal here, I got a question for you & Anchorage Jim, "Why the hell would you want to live in Alaska". From the cold weather, to the Violent Crimes, to the 6:1 guy to girl ratio, to paying $1,600 a month in heating bills, to the 45 minutes of daylight you get 6 months out of the year, I really want to know, unless you have an extremely high paying job, why anybody would want to live in Alaska? Are you one of the captains on Deadliest catch?

Probably because there's no kitty there...like 5-1 dude ratio...I'd be angry too..LOL

Since we are getting personal here, I got a question for you & Anchorage Jim, "Why the hell would you want to live in Alaska". From the cold weather, to the Violent Crimes, to the 6:1 guy to girl ratio, to paying $1,600 a month in heating bills, to the 45 minutes of daylight you get 6 months out of the year, I really want to know, unless you have an extremely high paying job, why anybody would want to live in Alaska? Are you one of the captains on Deadliest catch?
Well shoot. It went from 5-1 to 6-1 in just two days. Couple of gals must have moved out. I find the absolute lack of knowledge about Alaska of some posters here astounding. If you can screw up such basic facts about a state why would anyone care about your opinion on anything? By the way I live here because it's not Lancaster. Now go shovel some snow. Or wait a week till its 95 and 100% humidity.

Well shoot. It went from 5-1 to 6-1 in just two days. Couple of gals must have moved out. I find the absolute lack of knowledge about Alaska of some posters here astounding. If you can screw up such basic facts about a state why would anyone care about your opinion on anything? By the way I live here because it's not Lancaster. Now go shovel some snow. Or wait a week till its 95 and 100% humidity.

Hey cool, I'm from Lancaster too. It's a nice place, in my opinion. Might consider moving back when I get settled down.

Appreciate the insight.

If you'd ever actually seen the guy, you'd get what a hoot him calling other people "unwashed" actually is.

I'm quite certain those who know me (and there are several on this forum) would attest that I am quite clean. But, that shouldn't deter you from continuing your campaign of ignorance.

I sat next to you on a bus, you friggin' heathen. Of course, it's likely you were too drunk to actually remember it.

Can the superiority complex, you just can't pull it off.

I have no idea what the hell you are taking about, and neither do you, apparently. I have had my share of raucous fun, and many many adventures on life's seedier side. I also have always had a shower available, and use it often. I'm not sure why you equate drunkenness with dirtiness. I typically shower twice a day. I'd say I'm among the cleaner people you have run into.

For what it's worth, I love to take a drink into the shower, although I haven't done it lately.

And to think I almost missed this exchange. " love to take a drink into the shower, although I haven't done it lately." shower, or take in a drink? This this great stuff.

Wow, you have Alaska totally pegged. I'm really glad we never have to worry about you visiting.

!@#$ing uneducated Neanderthals.

Wow, you have Alaska totally pegged. I'm really glad we never have to worry about you visiting.

!@#$ing uneducated Neanderthals.

Once again, appreciate the insight. You guys really painted a nice picture why you guys like living in Alaska. Well done dickhead.

If that's your true feelings I've got three words for you:

Never

Settle

Down

I knew you would turn up in this thread sooner or later. How is your property value doing out there on the left coast? Just read an article on CNN a few days ago that said out in Riverside houses that were going for $500-$600K just back two years ago are selling for $200K - $250K today. :thumbsup: