OK, which two of you ......

Carolina Hurricanes - Pittsburgh Penguins hockey game last night? I look across the arena, which was about 30% Pens fans, and what do I see?

About maybe 15 rows up or so, near the Pens blue line, maybe even closer to center ice....A dude, 4 seats in from the aisle with our road Terrence McGee jersey on, along with a chick wearing a throwback Sabres jersey.

Way to represent the Bills. I loved it. Me and my wife, being originally from Pittsburgh, are Pens fans, but I spotted you two bastards right away and loved it.

:thumbsup:

was the game in Pitts?

Love that city

But love Buffalo more...

No, it was in Raleigh. I looked across the arena. Bunch of my buddies from Pittsburgh came down for the game....I live in Richmond VA. And me and my wife look over there, and I'm like, I think that dude has a Bills jersey on. LOL. Low and behold, there they are.

Come on you bastard......who are you? I know you're here.

No, it was in Raleigh. I looked across the arena. Bunch of my buddies from Pittsburgh came down for the game....I live in Richmond VA. And me and my wife look over there, and I'm like, I think that dude has a Bills jersey on. LOL. Low and behold, there they are.

Come on you bastard......who are you? I know you're here.

Tons of Sabres/Bills fans in Raleigh. Back before the Canes got good and the local bangwagon filled up, that arena would get almost as many Buffalo fans for Sabre games.

Tons of Sabres/Bills fans in Raleigh. Back before the Canes got good and the local bangwagon filled up, that arena would get almost as many Buffalo fans for Sabre games.

It still does. Count me in that crowd, although I don't mind when the Canes win, as long as it's not at the Sabres expense. I pull for the Hurricanes over 28 of 29 teams in the NHL...

BTW, it wasn't me at the game, but I have been to about 10 this year...