What If

what if the bills trade peters to philly for there 21st pick and there 3rd round pick.With are 11th pick if RAJI is still there we take him.If he is gone we either take Aaron Maybin or Everette Brown or even concider brian cushing.And at 21 we Brandon Pettigrew.second round we take the best available OT. :devil:

what if the bills trade peters to philly for there 21st pick and there 3rd round pick.With are 11th pick if RAJI is still there we take him.If he is gone we either take Aaron Maybin or Everette Brown or even concider brian cushing.And at 21 we Brandon Pettigrew.second round we take the best available OT. :thumbsup:

I will take a the 21st pick, Victor Abiamiri DE, and their third and with our first pick take Raji DT, Smith OG/OT, or Michael Oher OG/OT

what if the bills trade peters to philly for there 21st pick and there 3rd round pick.With are 11th pick if RAJI is still there we take him.If he is gone we either take Aaron Maybin or Everette Brown or even concider brian cushing.And at 21 we Brandon Pettigrew.second round we take the best available OT. :thumbsup:

See me after class.

(just pulling your leg)

I could be wrong but I just don't see them taking Raji. They have to address positions of greater need: pass rushing DE, TE, OL (even more so if Peters traded).

Having traded for Stroud, signing Spencer Johnson & recently using a 1st on McCargo (despite trying to trade him away) they also still have Williams. I doubt they see this as a position of need.

In fact my take on the coaching staff's/front office's approach to the roster:

QB- With Edwards as starter, having signed Fitzpatrick and still having Hamdan, maybe they'd take a QB in the later rounds

RB- Despite Lynch's impending suspension, having Fred Jackson & Omon

WR- Having signed Owens and using a 1st round pick on Hardy last season, I believe they think they're set at this position

TE- a position usually addressed in 3rd round or later. Last time they used a 1st rounder on a TE was in 1983 on Tony Hunter and he bombed. If they think Pettigrew is the best player on their board then maybe they'll take him but I expect them to wait til the 2nd or 3rd round

OL- this org has ignored this unit in the early rounds of the draft for a long time. At this point, I'm not sure that'll change. I hope that changes as they need better young talent

DL- As I said, I don't think they'll take a DT. We know DE is the need so I think that's the likely use of the 1st round pick Who is another question. I was impressed that Maybin added all of that muscle but since it has affected his explosiveness, he seems to be a tweener best suited for the 3-4 which the Bills don't use. I think the pick will be the more well-rounded player in Ayers.

LB- Hopefully Jauron stating that Ellison is the starter was just blowing smoke. They can't rely on just undersized guys like him and "great motor" overachieving guys like Di Giorgio and Costanza. This may still be addressed with somebody like Freddy Keiaho but I would hope they use no later than a 3rd on this unit.

DB- Maybe they'll use a later round on a player for depth & special teams. I don't think it's a priority position

11-Andre Smith, younger version of Peters

21-Robert Ayers DE

2nd-Jarron Gilbert DT

3rd-Eric Wood or any other center that could play guard

3rd (from Philly) traded for Tony Scheffler

4th-Jason Williams OLB

and more depth

No. LT would be a bigger need then a DTor TE in the first. You would have to take an oline man in the first. Definetly not a TE. A TE is more or less a luxury item. It would be a pick if you felt like that was the last piece to the puzzle. Bills are missing a few bigger pieces.

Now what i would do is trade your third rounder (from Peters trade)and a fith for Schefler.

1a-Best LT-Oher

1b-Best OLB,DE,orDT-Mathews,Ayer, or Jerry

2-Interior Olineman-Robinson

3-Best OLB orDE left on the board and which ever you didn't take in the first.

3b-trade that pick and 5th for Schefler.

4-probably go for a 'raw' Safety prospect here. Bryan Scott is ok but definetly not the longterm solution

6and7- best players left.

Thats what i would like to see. But all of this is contingent upon the Bills getting the trade done soon for Peters. So they could pull of the Schefler trade.

If that were to happen, I'd rather take the best available OT with the 11th pick then take a DE, like Michael Johnson or Robert Ayers with the #21 pick.

Here is the DraftTek Online Draft Simulation of your Trade:

21 Buffalo Brandon Pettigrew TE Oklahoma St

42 Buffalo Eric Wood OG Louisville

75 Buffalo Lawrence Sidbury Jr. DE43 Richmond

85 Buffalo Jonathan Luigs OC Arkansas

110 Buffalo Jonathan Casillas OLB43 Wisconsin

147 Buffalo Vance Walker DT43 Georgia Tech

183 Buffalo Otis Wiley SS Michigan State

220 Buffalo Marcus McClinton FS Kentucky

I'd be really happy with this draft. It's damn near perfect, INHO.

I could be wrong but I just don't see them taking Raji. They have to address positions of greater need: pass rushing DE, TE, OL (even more so if Peters traded).

Having traded for Stroud, signing Spencer Johnson & recently using a 1st on McCargo (despite trying to trade him away) they also still have Williams. I doubt they see this as a position of need.

In fact my take on the coaching staff's/front office's approach to the roster:

QB- With Edwards as starter, having signed Fitzpatrick and still having Hamdan, maybe they'd take a QB in the later rounds

RB- Despite Lynch's impending suspension, having Fred Jackson & Omon

WR- Having signed Owens and using a 1st round pick on Hardy last season, I believe they think they're set at this position

TE- a position usually addressed in 3rd round or later. Last time they used a 1st rounder on a TE was in 1983 on Tony Hunter and he bombed. If they think Pettigrew is the best player on their board then maybe they'll take him but I expect them to wait til the 2nd or 3rd round

OL- this org has ignored this unit in the early rounds of the draft for a long time. At this point, I'm not sure that'll change. I hope that changes as they need better young talent

DL- As I said, I don't think they'll take a DT. We know DE is the need so I think that's the likely use of the 1st round pick Who is another question. I was impressed that Maybin added all of that muscle but since it has affected his explosiveness, he seems to be a tweener best suited for the 3-4 which the Bills don't use. I think the pick will be the more well-rounded player in Ayers.

LB- Hopefully Jauron stating that Ellison is the starter was just blowing smoke. They can't rely on just undersized guys like him and "great motor" overachieving guys like Di Giorgio and Costanza. This may still be addressed with somebody like Freddy Keiaho but I would hope they use no later than a 3rd on this unit.

DB- Maybe they'll use a later round on a player for depth & special teams. I don't think it's a priority position

They picked hardy up in the second round