Another entry in the you can't this make this sh** up.

The White house gave roporters an 800 # where they could call for a conference call with Hillary Clinton on State Department news.

When it was called it was a phone sex line!!!! :thumbdown::unsure::thumbdown::censored::wallbash:

You know, apparently Bush's white house did the exact same thing .. but I had no idea about Bush until just now, because really, this isn't news.

So when Bush did it, it was bad evil BushBad!

But when Obama does the same, it's change that we need to hope to believe in :devil:

So when Bush did it, it was bad evil BushBad!

But when Obama does the same, it's change that we need to hope to believe in :devil:

You completely missed my point. But I'll spell it out...

So when Bush did it, it was not news and I had no clue it happened.

But when Obama does the same, it's still not news but the right needs something pathetic to hold onto and makes it into news.

You completely missed my point. But I'll spell it out...

So when Bush did it, it was not news and I had no clue it happened.

But when Obama does the same, it's still not news but the right needs something pathetic to hold onto and makes it into news.

And that's your excuse? :devil:

[shrug] Ok if you need this as a black eye against Obama... go ahead. You seem kind of desperate right now, you can have it.

You act like this is an us vs them, Republican vs Democrat, Obama vs Bush all the time

You voted for change. Is this what you expected?

You know, apparently Bush's white house did the exact same thing .. but I had no idea about Bush until just now, because really, this isn't news.

Bush gave out a wrong number, but it was to a Christan organization, not a sex line.