The great helmsman has town hall meeting

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tells frogs US has shown"arrogance"and been"dismissive" and"derisive" Does that that not describe France perfectly? Does he not realize the campaign is over? He might try to remember what "dismissive" country voted for him.

We're the Sally Fields of the world. They like us. They really like us.

Of course, how hard is it to get people from other countries to like you after you stand up and blame your own country's arrogance for their problems?

It's embarrassing, but it's what the country asked for, and now we've got it.

But the French like us again, so that's something.

In the same sentence, he blamed the Europeans for being unnecessarily and wrongly anti-American. Both criticisms of both places are inarguable. Do you conservatives just hate truths?

"In America, there is a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive. But in Europe, there is an anti-Americanism that is at once casual, but can also be insidious. Instead of recognizing the good that America so often does in the world, there have been times where Europeans choose to blame America for much of what is bad. On both sides of the Atlantic, these attitudes have become all too common. They are not wise. They do not represent the truth. They threaten to widen the divide across the Atlantic and leave us both more isolated. They fail to acknowledge the fundamental truth that America cannot confront the challenges of this century alone, but that Europe cannot confront them without America."

Do you want to argue any of that? Or are we just always totally right and awesome and everyone else is just jealous?

Do you conservatives just hate truths?

We do when the truth is that Obama and the Clinton Administration V2 is turning us into Europe.

That's good for you because you want that kind of world. True conservatives don't. When Obama's plan makes us wish for Jimmy Carter again, maybe you'll get it.

We do when the truth is that Obama and the Clinton Administration V2 is turning us into Europe.

That's good for you because you want that kind of world. True conservatives don't. When Obama's plan makes us wish for Jimmy Carter again, maybe you'll get it.

Yeah, it totally sucks to be honest, respected, strong, confident, respectful, admired, humble and still rule the world. You're a dying bitter breed, bud. The trip couldn't be going much better unless someone was looking for unreasonable unreachable expectations. Pretty amazing that a stupid, empty suit that can't talk can con the vast, vast majority of the politicians, the media and the public everywhere he goes. Not to mention his angry America hating wife.

Yeah, it totally sucks to be honest, respected, strong, confident, respectful, admired, humble and still rule the world. You're a dying bitter breed, bud. The trip couldn't be going much better unless someone was looking for unreasonable unreachable expectations. Pretty amazing that a stupid, empty suit that can't talk can con the vast, vast majority of the politicians, the media and the public everywhere he goes. Not to mention his angry America hating wife.

Do you like grape or cherry?

You know, I've NEVER been a hob knobbing suck wad like you when it comes to politicans. Honestly, really! Honestly!! I threw my shots at Bushwad and the like, but you've really taken the syrup. Hows it taste?

Your defense of him is borderline conner/badleftenant/thebigcatmoron/molson/etc..

You know, I've NEVER been a hob knobbing suck wad like you when it comes to politicans. Honestly, really! Honestly!! I threw my shots at Bushwad and the like, but you've really taken the syrup. Hows it taste?

Your defense of him is borderline conner/badleftenant/thebigcatmoron/molson/etc..

Except I never say he is always right and I also badmouth him and his administration and his party all the time. And think he makes a lot of mistakes, too. But what I said above is how the vast majority of people, and press, and politicians see him. Everywhere he goes. You don't have to see him that way, or agree, you just have to admit you're in the vast minority.

Except I never say he is always right and I also badmouth him and his administration and his party all the time. And think he makes a lot of mistakes, too. But what I said above is how the vast majority of people, and press, and politicians see him. Everywhere he goes. You don't have to see him that way, or agree, you just have to admit you're in the vast minority.

The interesting part is that the vast minority in catching up to his bullshiit, thus making them a growing majority. But when you say, as you have with one hand on his rooster: honest, respected, strong, confident, respectful, admired, humble. I see a lemming. Yes you can say you disagree with some things he does or says, then on the other you're sucking his dick as you have with this Chris Matthews kinda of posts. You suck obama dick, Dog! Admit it!

As goes the press and politicians, so go the people. Lose the press, lose the politicians. Lose the press and politicians, lose the people.

It's great you disagree with him and his administration. As it should be. At the very least, you can somehow make the case you're not in the tank for him. But you keep ignoring the total sum of his trends -- borrowing untold billions to nationalize car makers, banks, and health care -- and keep focusing on a big picture that you somehow see as delivering salvation. His actions speak loudly, and ultimately they'll speak more loudly than his rhetoric. The things he is doing today will have negative economic effects in the near and long-term, and there will come a time when the media turns because they simply won't be able to keep commenting on Michelle's dress and getting away with it. Lose the press...

My latest problem that he is spending so horribly and recklessly, that he is not ready for a rainy day; the very rainy day that even his Vice President guaranteed would occur during the first six months of their administration. What happens if there is another attack on American soil? You honestly thing we can just print MORE money to address that, too?

Reckless and irresponsible. If he were your personal accountant, you'd fire him immediately.

But in the end, it's a matter of principles. Ours differ, so do our opinions, and we'll just never see eye to eye on this. And that's good, too. If everyone agreed on everthing, you wouldn't need everyone, would you?

The interesting part is that the vast minority in catching up to his bullshiit, thus making them a growing majority. But when you say, as you have with one hand on his rooster: honest, respected, strong, confident, respectful, admired, humble. I see a lemming. Yes you can say you disagree with some things he does or says, then on the other you're sucking his dick as you have with this Chris Matthews kinda of posts. You suck obama dick, Dog! Admit it!

He's trying to have a frank conversation, and you reply by belittling him with crude, disgusting remarks. Do you not think that your points are strong enough that you can't present them without a strawman attack?

In the same sentence, he blamed the Europeans for being unnecessarily and wrongly anti-American. Both criticisms of both places are inarguable. Do you conservatives just hate truths?

Do you want to argue any of that? Or are we just always totally right and awesome and everyone else is just jealous?

We are. Yes they are.