Another Friday night ...

Lori

(pure LAMP, so continue at your own discretion)

Just about right ... NOW, two Friday nights ago, a marketing firm in Toronto was sending out e-mail invitations to a survey for the Bills in Toronto group. Unfortunately for them, they sent it to someone who knows someone who works for ESPN. Uproar ensues.

Last Friday night at a little after 10 p.m., the (false) rumor about Ralph Wilson hit the Wall (and elsewhere). Uproar ensues.

So here I sit, nervously wondering what bombshell is going to drop this week ...

:thumbdown:

Just about right ... NOW, two Friday nights ago, a marketing firm in Toronto was sending out e-mail invitations to a survey for the Bills in Toronto group. Unfortunately for them, they sent it to someone who knows someone who works for ESPN. Uproar ensues.

Last Friday night at a little after 10 p.m., the (false) rumor about Ralph Wilson hit the Wall (and elsewhere). Uproar ensues.

So here I sit, nervously wondering what bombshell is going to drop this week ...

:thumbdown:

You wild and crazy gal. :unsure:

:ph34r:

What do you have up your sleeve?? :devil:

What do you have up your sleeve?? :devil:

Not a thing. More like, warily looking over my shoulder to see what might be sneaking up behind me.

B word, B word, B word.

:devil:

Could be worse? Could be Monday?

I don't work Monday-to-Friday. In fact, I start a week's worth of 12-8 shifts in about an hour and a half.