Cutler's new offensive coordinator

Peter

I watched him play at Vandy. And was always like why is this kid at this school. Nothing against Vandy accademically, it is be far the best school in the confrnce. But Vandy is by no means where great football players usually come from. That is starting to change under the new coach. But this story makes a lot more sense, as to why he ended up there.

Him in Chicago is gonna be fun. I predict you have more drama their then we see in Buffalo with Owens. Uhrlacher gave him a less then warm welcome. Orton had already won over the guys on the team. Now Cutler and his whinny ways are going to have a struggle fitting in. But who knows maybe Uhrlacher sits him down at some point and tells him men play this game not little girls. Shut up and play football and everyone will like you.

Cutler doesn't remind me of a Jim McMahon type of guy. And that is the last qb the Bears had that the fans there loved. The minute he starts getting booed i will wait to see his reaction.

I watched him play at Vandy. And was always like why is this kid at this school. Nothing against Vandy accademically, it is be far the best school in the confrnce. But Vandy is by no means where great football players usually come from. That is starting to change under the new coach. But this story makes a lot more sense, as to why he ended up there.

Him in Chicago is gonna be fun. I predict you have more drama their then we see in Buffalo with Owens. Uhrlacher gave him a less then warm welcome. Orton had already won over the guys on the team. Now Cutler and his whinny ways are going to have an struggle fitting in. But who knows maybe Uhrlacher sits him down at some point and tells him men play this game not little girls. Shut up and play football and everyone will like you.

Cutler doesn't remind me of a Jim McMahon type of guy. And that is the last qb the Bears had that the fans there loved. The minute he starts getting booed i will wait to see his reaction.

No doubt this will happen... but BitchBoy is too big of a douche to listen. :devil:

Poor Bears fans. :ph34r: