I'd rather have Edwards than Cutler

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
Astounding find! The debate is alive. Who is better Kyle Orton or Trent Edwards?

TE also had a 65% completion ratio, one of the best in the league. :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
Throwing five yard dump offs on third in longs will get you that percentage real easy.

but now we are dumping the ball off to T.O. :thumbsup:

Denver HAD to win the game at home against the Bills, and Edwards beat Cutler. Edwards seems to be a level headed guy who can emerge as a leader, especially if he gets protection, has some good play calling, and now has more weapons than ever.

Cutler is an egomaniac, not to mention a crybaby. He'll flounder in Chicago.

Edwards didn't beat Cutler, Reggie Corner beat Cutler. He's the one who broke up the almost sure TD pass to Stokely at the end of that game. Corner made a great play knocking the ball out of his hands. Seriously though, Cutler ate us up in yardage that game. He threw for 359 yards, but no TD's and 1 INT. Corner saved us with a great play in the end. In a way, Corner caused this whole situation. Hear me out. Corner doesn't make that play then they make the playoffs. They make the playoffs then Shanahan doesn't lose his job. If Shanahan doesn't lose his job then Cutler is still a Bronco. Way to go Reggie!!! :thumbsup::unsure:

Guest dog14787
Astounding find! The debate is alive. Who is better Kyle Orton or Trent Edwards?

Actually though Push I was real surprised to see the Bears let Orton go because he really looked good last year, and thats the thanks he gets, geeesh :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
I'd take Cutler OR Orton over Trent. Kyle Orton is the Rodney Dangerfield of QBs. He's good.

Nawww, he ain't that good,

in a cage match TE lays a whippin on Orton and Cutler both at the same time :thumbsup:

Are you serious? Pro Bowler vs Edwards? Really? So using that logic we should throw everything we have in trying to acquire Brady Quinn from the Browns - right? I mean after all he beat Edwards in Buffalo. WTH?

Edwards was still suffering from that concussion.

What's with you people? Somebody sticks up for our guy and you find fault with that?

By the way, Jason Peters made the pro bowl too.

That was my point. Denver had to win the game to clinch a playoff spot, and the Bills went in and beat the Broncos. Under the leadership of Trent Edwards.

If we are going to be ridiculous, Trent had to win the game against Cleveland. How did that work out?

Trent had to win the game against SF? How did that work out? Oh ... wait he had to leave the game because he pulled his pinkie finger.

He had to win against the Dolphins the following week. Wait. He was still out.

He had to win against the Jets the week after that. Wait. He was still out.

Denver HAD to win the game at home against the Bills, and Edwards beat Cutler. Edwards seems to be a level headed guy who can emerge as a leader, especially if he gets protection, has some good play calling, and now has more weapons than ever.

Cutler is an egomaniac, not to mention a crybaby. He'll flounder in Chicago.

Look Trent did not beat Cutler in that game the Bills escaped with a win in that game Denver had over 500 yards and 2 attempts in the final minutes of the 4th qtr to tie the game if the reciever was able to hold on to the ball we would be talking about another Bills loss and a 6-10 season. The player of that game was not Trent Edwards it was Fred Jackson in the 4th qtr!!!!!

I think Trent should get one more year to prove hes a starter but I would have taken Cutler over Edwards in a heart beat!!!

That was my point. Denver had to win the game to clinch a playoff spot, and the Bills went in and beat the Broncos. Under the leadership of Trent Edwards.

are you kidding me with your delusions???? Leadership of Trent Edwards... how about the Return by Jackson, The Receiving by Jackson and The run By Jackson IN THE 4TH QTR and lets also talk anout the Buffalo Defense keeping the staginant offense in the game by giveing them good field position. The leadership of Trent almost lost the game in the 4th because he could not genreate a first down and gave denver anothe chance to tie up the game which the nearly did if our defense wasnt playing so well and if the receiver who have held onto the ball on the same play two time in a row!!!

I know your a Bills fan and w support our player but really lets not be so biased to the facts the we overlook the reality of the game.

Look Trent did not beat Cutler in that game the Bills escaped with a win in that game Denver had over 500 yards and 2 attempts in the final minutes of the 4th qtr to tie the game if the reciever was able to hold on to the ball we would be talking about another Bills loss and a 6-10 season. The player of that game was not Trent Edwards it was Fred Jackson in the 4th qtr!!!!!

I think Trent should get one more year to prove hes a starter but I would have taken Cutler over Edwards in a heart beat!!!

+1