Time to Play

Chef Jim

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fourscore and seven minutes ago... we, your forefathers, were brought forth upon a most excellent adventure conceived by our new friends,

Bill and Ted

. These two great gentlemen are dedicated to a proposition which was true in my time, just as it's true today. Be excellent to each other. And... PARTY ON, DUDES!

The Outlaw Josey Wales

1- "Better get a bucket, I'm gonna throw up."

2- "F#%k off, I'm full."

Monty Python's "Meaning of Life."

"Hi...I'm candy."

"Of course you are."

Fourscore and seven minutes ago... we, your forefathers, were brought forth upon a most excellent adventure conceived by our new friends,

Bill and Ted

. These two great gentlemen are dedicated to a proposition which was true in my time, just as it's true today. Be excellent to each other. And... PARTY ON, DUDES!

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

"All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice"

"All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice"

This place has a sign hanging over the urinal that says, "Don't eat the big white mint".