Time to Play

Chef Jim

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was, but this movie needed to be on here...plus this is one of my favorite parts of such a great movie

:devil:

It was a great scene; love how Frank Vincent shows up in every great mob movie.

Ok, back to the quotes....from one of my favorite scenes:

"What do you want?"

"What I've always wanted. To watch you die."

It was a great scene; love how Frank Vincent shows up in every great mob movie.

Ok, back to the quotes....from one of my favorite scenes:

"What do you want?"

"What I've always wanted. To watch you die."

Sleepers?

Clockwork Orange is your favorite movie? Good call man, Stanley Kubrick is a freakin' genius. Space Odyssey is a masterpiece and gets better each time I see it.

How about these, from the same movie..

"The official toxicity limit for humans is between one and one and half grams of cocaine depending on body weight. I was averaging five grams a day, maybe more. I snorted ten grams in ten minutes once. I guess I had a high tolerance."

"Danbury wasn't a prison, it was a crime school. I went in with a Bachelor of marijuana, came out with a Doctorate of cocaine."

Check out his first two films:

The Killers Kiss & The Killing. some serious kick as Film Noir right there.

Forget about it is like if you agree with someone, you know, like Raquel Welch is one great piece of ass, forget about it!

But then, if you disagree, like A Lincoln is better than a Cadillac? Forget about it! you know?

But then, it's also like if something's the greatest thing in the world, like mingia those peppers, forget about it!

But it's also like saying Go to hell! too. Like, you know, like "Hey Paulie, you got a one inch pecker?" and Paulie says "Forget about it!"

Sometimes it just means forget about it.

Donnie Brasco--

--"The Lincoln is longer it'll get there first." :thumbsup: