Cutler????

As a first time poster, I'm wondering what Jay Cutler's real worth (trade value) is? I hear the guys on Sirrus Radio talk about a point system that GM's use to identify trade value etc. Does anybody know if that is posted anywhere?

To add my two cents about what Buffalo could (or should) offer; I wouldn't mind killing two birds with one stone. Trade Edwards AND Peters to the Broncos for Cutler, Tony Scheffler and a 3rd round pick.

The advantages I see are that we would

[*]Fix our issue with Peters and allow the FO to focus on other opportunities

[*]Allow us to bring in somebody like Orlando Pace before somebody else signs him (we can't really sign him right now)

[*]Keep us from spending 8-12 million a year for a LT (this money covers some of the cost differential between Cutler and Edwards)

[*]Bring in a TE that would add to a pretty solid group of "skill" players (TO, Lee Evans, Sheffler, Josh Reed, Lynch, Jackson...) and

[*]Still allows flexibility to address other gaps in the draft or FA

Cutler is an upgrade over Edwards - at least on the field - Sheffler is an upgrade at TE and Pace could hold down the fort at LT (or RT if the coaching staff trusts Walker at Left) for a year or two. Plus we may be able to get an additional 1st day draft choice.

The Broncos would get rid of a malcontent, get a QB that might fit better into McDaniels system and who is better than Brian Griese, a Pro-bowl LT and OFF the front page. I just don't know if Peters fits into their blocking scheme.

JUST A THOUGHT!

I like this. Make it happen!