paintball anyone?

simple enough,

anyone in here play paintball?

I played once, about two years ago, on a trip back to Buffalo. My brother in-law, believe it or not, played in a "pro-league"

years ago...they used to show their tournaments on ESPN2...anyways, I had a blast, and would absolutely recommend it to anyone, longing to get their competitive juices flowing... I sucked (too big and slow, just like when I played football in Jr high), but it was real fun. The only downer was, I shot, from a long distance, my young nephew (great kid, but not super rugged) in the gut. He bawled his eyes out for a few minutes, and didn't want to play any more. After about 20 minutes though, he was back into it, trying his hardest to target me the rest of the day. The kid had a huge welt on his belly...

i used to be pretty in to paintball about 5 years ago but have not played since. i feel like on on the verge of being addicted to it agian. i was looking at some stuff online and forgot how much fun i had and want to play.

i was just curious to talk to someone to fine out what is new/different now and if there are any local places to play woodsball

how is jello? isnt that like an old indoor warehouse or something?

It is a big warehouse with several rooms. It is an interesting setup, but I don't have much to compare it to since I have not played in other indoor locations. They had one room set up as a speed ball game and the rest of the rooms as one big regular game. I'm not even sure if it is still open to be honest with you. I always had fun playing there.