No Bills Love

I just lost 30 mins of my life waiting for the "on the clock" segment of Path to the Draft because they were supposed to break down the Bills draft on the NFL Network. The segment was pre-empted because of the USC pro day workout, a college team. The Bills are now being disrespected by two networks (ESPN/NFL). Where is the LOVE?

I just lost 30 mins of my life waiting for the "on the clock" segment of Path to the Draft because they were supposed to break down the Bills draft on the NFL Network. The segment was pre-empted because of the USC pro day workout, a college team. The Bills are now being disrespected by two networks (ESPN/NFL). Where is the LOVE?

That was yesterday. Chris Brown was on and thought the Bills would select Everette Brown or Aaron Maybin.

I saw that yesterday. That was on NFL Total Access. They promoted the "on the clock" segment on the crawl yesterday. It was to air at 6:30 and 10 pm today.

Not true, I recorded Path to the Draft Yesterday on my DVR from 6:30 to 7:00 with Chris Brown.

What is it with the fans thinking we need love from the Networks it seems everytime the Networks see Buffalo starting to do good Buffalo does everything possible to get out of the spotlight. We were 5-1 talked about by just about everyone Trent edwards was the talk of the town then we fizzled out.

So when we heat up again so will the press until then what have we done since the TO signing to desrve any needed press. Ummm NOTHING!