Firefox Problem - Since 3.08 upgrade.

Steely Dan

My FF crashes sometimes not very often but sometimes. Is anyone else experiencing this?

No Dean it's not my computer having a problem I checked that out.

How?

I called a psychic. <_<

I checked it out and have programs for checking the computer's functionality.

I take it this isn't a problem for you.

I simply don't think, based on previous discussions, you know how to do that.

But, let's assume it isn't "your computer", whatever that means (of course it is your computer, as Firefox isn't crashing on everyone's computer).

I would Google the issue, and/or go to a Mozilla forum, and see if others are having a similar problem. Perhaps causes, and solutions, are offered. But, given the number of odd issues you post, I assume it is your computer.

I simply don't think, based on previous discussions, you know how to do that.

But, let's assume it isn't "your computer", whatever that means (of course it is your computer, as Firefox isn't crashing on everyone's computer).

I would Google the issue, and/or go to a Mozilla forum, and see if others are having a similar problem. Perhaps causes, and solutions, are offered. But, given the number of odd issues you post, I assume it is your computer.

All of the issues I've posted before I've solved. This one is happening often and I wanted to see if it's just me or others too.

I guess we'll have to see what others say. <_<

All of the issues I've posted before I've solved. This one is happening often and I wanted to see if it's just me or others too.

Sure.

No issues here. Running like a top.

Sure.

No issues here. Running like a top.

Took a bit to dl the patch this morning, other than that ran great. I should mention that we had around 60 firefox users today. There was a crash...(fricking IT) but it had nothing to do with firefox.

Edit-Really sick of the window losing focus bug that happens to a lot of our users. Hope this upgrade fixes it.

What exactly is it doing? Does it hang up? You can check HERE for known issues and troubleshooting. Maybe you should check the system requirements :unsure:

What exactly is it doing? Does it hang up? You can check HERE for known issues and troubleshooting. Maybe you should check the system requirements <_<

I have more than enough of the system requirements. It happens mostly when I try to open a website from an email. I guess it is my effing system.

I have more than enough of the system requirements. It happens mostly when I try to open a website from an email. I guess it is my effing system.

Do you use Google Desktop, for example? That is one of the known issues:

Users who have older installations of Google Desktop Search may experience crashes on startup; reinstalling Google Desktop Search fixes the problem (bug 401513)

Have you disabled the add-ons, to see if one of those might be the issue?

Do you use Google Desktop, for example? That is one of the known issues:

Have you disabled the add-ons, to see if one of those might be the issue?

Thanks, just removed Google updater and the other Google thingy. Let's see if that solves the problem.