If you were the GM

Hypothetically, if you were the Bills GM, what moves would you try to pull off?

I'd look strongly at this:

Trade:

Trent Edwards, Marshawn Lynch and a 2nd round pick (try a 3rd at first and see) for Jay Cutler and Tony Scheffler (I'd also try to throw in Chris Kelsay, which I'm pretty sure would NOT sweeten the deal, but sour it, unless he agreed to a different contract with Denver) Waive Kelsay if Denver won't take him

Draft at # 11: Chris "Beanie" Wells, Ohio St. RB

Our skill position players of what looks like a high octane offense:

QB-Jay Cutler

RB-Chris "Beanie" Wells

WR-Terrell Owens

WR-Lee Evans

TE-Tony Scheffler

To me, Lynch is a good, but not difference making RB. Wells could be the next Adrian Peterson. He is bigger and faster than Lynch, and isn't the off-field headache. And obviously, Cutler and Sheffler would be considered big upgrades.

In this scenario, we wouldn't have a #1 or #2, so we'd need to sign players like Kendall Simmons and Cato June. Kelsay would have to be cut because I'm certain Cutler would require a massive new deal.

Think of it this way - how much better do you think Wells is that Marshawn? Because we're giving up a chance to address a major need by burning off that first round pick.

As the trade is set up, I think I"d be happier sticking with Marshawn and giving the Broncos the first, but really, either way I think we're overpaying.

I'd give up Edwards and a second round pick for Cutler, I think. My munch with Schieffler is that he'll eventually be released.

Trade:

Trent Edwards, Marshawn Lynch and a 2nd round pick (try a 3rd at first and see) for Jay Cutler and Tony Scheffler (I'd also try to throw in Chris Kelsay, which I'm pretty sure would NOT sweeten the deal, but sour it, unless he agreed to a different contract with Denver) Waive Kelsay if Denver won't take him

QB-Jay Cutler

RB-Chris "Beanie" Wells

WR-Terrell Owens

WR-Lee Evans

TE-Tony Scheffler

To me, Lynch is a good, but not difference making RB. Wells could be the next Adrian Peterson. He is bigger and faster than Lynch, and isn't the off-field headache. And obviously, Cutler and Sheffler would be considered big upgrades.

In this scenario, we wouldn't have a #1 or #2, so we'd need to sign players like Kendall Simmons and Cato June. Kelsay would have to be cut because I'm certain Cutler would require a massive new deal.

It seems your going to get alot smack for it but I would essentially agree with you. Though i personally would not want to give up the truck i could see why the organization might so I would definately make the deal but if i had to throw in a pick which i dont think i should it would be a 5th rounder or later because its lynch for cutler and trent for scheffler i would definatley use the first on beanie but hes not the truck that lycnh is but is a better hole runner.

Trade:

QB-Jay Cutler

RB-Chris "Beanie" Wells

WR-Terrell Owens

WR-Lee Evans

TE-Tony Scheffler

you dot know much. wells is not faster than lynch. im a die hard buckeyes fan and he is no were near as quick or open field fast as lynch or fast freddie.