What's the dumbest thing you've said to a spouse

Beerball

Had a date with a cute, cool guy one time. Had a great time. Asked him a couple days later if he wants to hang out this weekend. Didn't get a another date. Wished I didn't ask. <_< WTF?

If he was on this website he would likely reply to this thread with; Had a date with a cute, cool girl one time. Had a great time. She asked me a couple of days later if I wanted to hang out with her that weekend. Wished I had. :unsure:

When my wife was in labor, the doc told her she would only get one epidural, so he wanted her to hold off as long as possible. Well she decided say 6 in the evening. Along about 8, me putting on the straightest face, told her that the epidural was almost out.

I thought she was going to kill me when she found out it wasn't. She still thinks I am a total ass for that one.

When my wife was in Labor & she was getting her epidural I ran out of the room(I have a fear of needles). I wnet to the lounge area where they had a fridge & they had these awesome popcycles. I took an orange & I brought her a cherry flavored one. I thought she would appreciate it. I come back eating my popcycle & was like "here is a cherry popcycle, see I told you the epidural would not be so bad". She took the popcycle & crushed it over my head.

If he was on this website he would likely reply to this thread with; Had a date with a cute, cool girl one time. Had a great time. She asked me a couple of days later if I wanted to hang out with her that weekend. Wished I had. <_<

smooth bug...very smooth. Wish Ida thought of that response!

Anyway Lana everyone knows that AJ is an amadán.

If he was on this website he would likely reply to this thread with; Had a date with a cute, cool girl one time. Had a great time. She asked me a couple of days later if I wanted to hang out with her that weekend. Wished I had. :wallbash:

Nah, it's not someone on this website. :thumbsup: