Does Cutler have that Jimbo attitude we've been missing??

SKOOBY

Kelly completely avoided Buffalo for 2 years.

There were times when Kelly was a liability.

Kelly grew out of it.

Oh and just to add the one that pains me the most. Wasnt it Jimbo that was cryin and being a baby that it was his team and if any QB should be winning the SB it was him. When we got totally annilated from Dallas when in all actuality Frank Reich should have started that game. Considering he had the biggest comeback in NFL history and was riding a 3 game hot streak to boot!!!!

I know very little about Cutler but after searching around and watching his play I get the weirdest feeling that Cutler is a driven playmaker. I can't help but wonder if this arrogant prikc can really play at a clutch level, what does everyone here think??

No ... if he was like JK, he wouldn't have sulked about all the trade talk, but just gone out and played so well this year they'd be forced to sign him to a huge multi-year contract extension.

I know very little about Cutler but after searching around and watching his play I get the weirdest feeling that Cutler is a driven playmaker. I can't help but wonder if this arrogant prikc can really play at a clutch level, what does everyone here think??

Does anyone honestly think that Edwards is a better QB than Cutler? I certainly don't and I haven't heard any sportswriters say that either. But it isn't happening so fuggedaboudit. Cleveland or SF. Detroit has the draft picks to trade, but I don't think Cutler would go there. I could see Cleveland trading Brady and a pick or three to get Cutler.

This is a tough one for me. The arrogant label definitely fits him, but apparently so does the "stupid" and "immature" labels (saying "I have a stronger arm than John Elway" to the entire Denver fan base).

I think he could have done a better job of being professional about the whole trade thing, even though I don't really blame him to a degree for being upset.

I'd honestly rather stick with Trent than give up a few players and/or draft picks for Cutler.

I don't like his attitude at the moment.

I don't like trents durability at the moment

Which has a better chance of improving?

Tough to say.

But if Cutler cries and moans an blames others, he'll still be ouR QB on Sundays.

If Trent gets hurt. Fitzpatrick is our QB

Get cutler. Please.