Does Cutler have that Jimbo attitude we've been missing??

SKOOBY

I know very little about Cutler but after searching around and watching his play I get the weirdest feeling that Cutler is a driven playmaker. I can't help but wonder if this arrogant prikc can really play at a clutch level, what does everyone here think??

I know very little about Cutler but after searching around and watching his play I get the weirdest feeling that Cutler is a driven playmaker. I can't help but wonder if this arrogant prikc can really play at a clutch level, what does everyone here think??

There have been many posts on this board regarding Culter it seems pretty split. I for one would take him in a heart beat over Trent becuase of durability, strong arm and alot more TDs. People think becuase they had a number 1 reciever and a rookie 2nd rd pick that was better than our second round pick and a TE that could catch the ball thats also on the trade block is waht made him succesful. I disagree. Throw him on our team and we will be legitimate again. He would definately get the ball to Lee and To both of them would have 1000 yard seasons and 10 tds apeice.

As you can probably tell from my avatar, I am Paul Posluszny. I drive a very nice car that is probably worth more than Turk Schonert's house. So take it from me, Cutler isn't that great.

There have been many posts on this board regarding Culter it seems pretty split. I for one would take him in a heart beat over Trent becuase of durability, strong arm and alot more TDs. People think becuase they had a number 1 reciever and a rookie 2nd rd pick that was better than our second round pick and a TE that could catch the ball thats also on the trade block is waht made him succesful. I disagree. Throw him on our team and we will be legitimate again. He would definately get the ball to Lee and To both of them would have 1000 yard seasons and 10 tds apeice.

Whoa, well that's a ringing endorsment.

As you can probably tell from my avatar, I am Paul Posluszny. I drive a very nice car that is probably worth more than Turk Schonert's house. So take it from me, Cutler isn't that great.

Go make your neck bigger

Seems like a baby to me. So the team looked in to trading him. Big f$#%ken deal. Grow a set and deal with it.

This is a tough one for me. The arrogant label definitely fits him, but apparently so does the "stupid" and "immature" labels (saying "I have a stronger arm than John Elway" to the entire Denver fan base).

I think he could have done a better job of being professional about the whole trade thing, even though I don't really blame him to a degree for being upset.

I'd honestly rather stick with Trent than give up a few players and/or draft picks for Cutler.

not to mention he had the 9th most pass attempts EVER last year.

plus he sucks in the clutch

come on Alpha bring it on!!

:thumbsup:

Whats the point, lol, no matter what anyone shows you that completely destroys that comment, you totally ignore it and just say "you dont like Trent" to the poster and disregard any comments on Cutler...

Whats the point, lol, no matter what anyone shows you that completely destroys that comment, you totally ignore it and just say "you dont like Trent" to the poster and disregard any comments on Cutler...

LOL

I just wanted to see if you were around.

This is a tough one for me. The arrogant label definitely fits him, but apparently so does the "stupid" and "immature" labels (saying "I have a stronger arm than John Elway" to the entire Denver fan base).

I think he could have done a better job of being professional about the whole trade thing, even though I don't really blame him to a degree for being upset.

I'd honestly rather stick with Trent than give up a few players and/or draft picks for Cutler.

There was a time when 'stupid' and 'immature' were labels that fit Jimbo.

At what point does the "driven playmaker" turn into a liability? He throws where he doesn't need to, will lose a game on his own accord, and will not take responsibility for it.

I think if we learn anything from this episode in Denver, it's that he hasn't matured at all while in this league. Who, as an adult, completely avoids their employer for two weeks while constantly being called, messaged and so forth? I for one would love it if Denver would stick to their guns and let Cutler simmer on the bench or fine him the whole season if he doesn't show up. It's ridiculous how the league is run by pampered children.