Seriously: How tall are Mr. and Mrs. Obama?

Let's just say it ranks up there with your previous concerns about Cutler ending up in a Jets uniform.:beer::worthy: :worthy:

Looks like someone been digging through my post history! Hilarious! Apparently my armchair psychoanalysis of you was pretty spot-on if this lame response is all you can muster.

Would anyone care to speculate on the physical attractiveness of two guys who spend hour after hour ranting and raving on a Buffalo Bills message board? I can only assume that a "man" who anonymously attacks a woman's appearance must harbor some seriously insecurities about his own appearance.

Oh how cute....he's all upset because people offered opinions about Mrs. Dear Leader.

It's been a while since we've had a libtard who was so sensitive about such critical issues!

Oh how cute....he's all upset because people offered opinions about Mrs. Dear Leader.

It's been a while since we've had a libtard who was so sensitive about such critical issues!

I was at the grocery store today and while standing in line, I saw a magazine with Oprah and Mrs. Dear Leader on the cover and immediately thought to myself: "Hey, Oprah finally found a way to make herself look attractive."

I was at the grocery store today and while standing in line, I saw a magazine with Oprah and Mrs. Dear Leader on the cover and immediately thought to myself: "Hey, Oprah finally found a way to make herself look attractive."

So what you're saying is that you no longer have the ability to differentiate between your online fixed fantasy and your everyday life?

So I'm not the only one bewildered by people insisting this woman is some kind of Jackie Kennedy-level hottie? :thumbsup:

Just saying... I am not sure why people found Jackie K/O attractive too. ?? Talk about huge, Jackie K/O had absolute gunboats for feet... I think a size +10... What a freak! I wear a size 10! :thumbsup::wallbash:

Just saying... I am not sure why people found Jackie K/O attractive too. ?? Talk about huge, Jackie K/O had absolute gunboats for feet... I think a size +10... What a freak! I wear a size 10! :thumbsup::wallbash:

How about Dolly Madison? :thumbsup: