I combed through the Preseason threads but did not find mention

ACor58

Did anyone notice that the Bills will not be playing a preseason game in Toronto this year? Wasn't part of the deal that they got two games per year?

Those lousy fu**ers better not get a 2nd regular season game in that dark sh*tty dome of theirs.

Did anyone notice that the Bills will not be playing a preseason game in Toronto this year? Wasn't part of the deal that they got two games per year?

Those lousy fu**ers better not get a 2nd regular season game in that dark sh*tty dome of theirs.

TO gets a pre-season game every other year. In 2009, TO has only one Bills game.

Yes, the deal calls for 3 preseason and 5 regular season games over 5 years, so the preseasons are every-other-year, as Cody stated.

They are still a bunch of lousy f**kers

You can bet the Farm Toronto will get TWO regular season games in 11 & 12. It is being reported that an 18 game season is a DONE DEAL starting in 11 ( I heard it on NFL Network so no link).

this really makes me mad why do this.. Godell is by far the worst commisioner we have had.. He shouldn't be worried about what the players do off the field... and now he wants to extend the season..if its no broke dont fix it

<_<

link

It looks like there is another movie about Canadians coming out soon. It is called Anvil and I think it is a re-make of an old movie called Spinal Fusion. It is pretty much the same thing except the guys in the band are even dumber because they are Canadian. It doesn't look very original but it does look funny.

It looks like there is another movie about Canadians coming out soon. It is called Anvil and I think it is a re-make of an old movie called Spinal Fusion. It is pretty much the same thing except the guys in the band are even dumber because they are Canadian. It doesn't look very original but it does look funny.

Nice to see you are still a dick, oh I mean crayon.