Curious

No, I wouldn't. It would be a slight upgrade at QB, but at a very high cap hit. And we lose the first rounder? Just can't justify it. This team has significant holes to fill. Upgrading the starting QB is just not a priority compared to OL, DE, LB, TE, 3rd RB.

I am sure this has been bantered about, but would you trade Trent Edwards and our 1st round pick for Cutler? I bet Evans and Owens would drool over that.

Be kind with your thoughts.

Your right, it has been touched on, just a little bit :thumbsup:

But another reason that was mentioned in previous posts might be the fact that Cutler's persona and that of TO might not blend so well. Seeings how they both appear to love the attention and the spotlight.

I am sure this has been bantered about, but would you trade Trent Edwards and our 1st round pick for Cutler? I bet Evans and Owens would drool over that.

Be kind with your thoughts.

No - regardless of merits, demerits - Cutler's contract vs. Edwards' contract would rock the Bills' payroll.

No - regardless of merits, demerits - Cutler's contract vs. Edwards' contract would rock the Bills' payroll.

Not really, because Cutler is still on his rookie deal. I remember that he's got 2 years left on his deal and something along the lines of 1.5 and 2 million base salaries the final 2 years. Denver's already paid his signing bonuses and such.

Not really, because Cutler is still on his rookie deal. I remember that he's got 2 years left on his deal and something along the lines of 1.5 and 2 million base salaries the final 2 years. Denver's already paid his signing bonuses and such.

Thanks. NFL player money is so byzantine - one never knows what the truth may be.

Sounds like he's a cheap date...who knows? - maybe his complaints are directed towards getting a fatter deal with team X...

The NFL is all show business, in the end.