Well This Didn't take long. Rosenhaus Wants A 2010 Contract For

Steely Dan

If this has already been posted I'm sorry. I looked but couldn't find anything on this.

Linkage

Terrell Owens-WR- Bills April, 1 - 12:01 am et

Terrell Owens' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, has requested another one year contract for 2010 from the Buffalo Bills. Bills season ticket sales have drastically increased due the Owens signing. Rosenhaus is looking for a $15 million guaranteed signing bonus and 8.5 million for the 2010 season. This is most likely due to the Cowboys reneging on his prior contract and Rosnehaus is looking for Buffalo to make up the lost money.

The chances of Rosenhaus getting anywhere near that amount for Owens is very unlikely. It's unclear whether or not this will interfere with Owens participation in the offseason workouts and training camp. This wouldn't be the first time Owens and Rosenhaus have caused trouble for a team. If Owens doesn't learn the offense in the offseason his fantasy value may drop.

Source: Pro Football Talk

Linkage

Terrell Owens fight with the Cowboys owner and his son, Stephen Jones, over his contract with the team has spilled over to the receivers relationship with the Buffalo Bills. It appears Drew Rosenhaus, Owens' agent, is trying to get a big bonus by trying to negotiate another one year contract with the team for 2010. It's reported to be a $15 million dollar guaranteed bonus and $8.5 million in base salary that can be avoided by Buffalo cutting him before the 2010 season...

Linky

Owens Causing Trouble for Bills Before OTA's Start.

Drew Rosenhaus, agent for wide receiver Terrell Owens, is seeking a contract from the Buffalo Bills for the 2010 season. It's reported Rosenhaus is asking for a $15 million guaranteed bonus with an $8.5 million base salary for the 2010 season. The Bills have yet to respond. Russ Brandon says he has yet to be contacted by Rosenhaus on the issue.

He'd better show up for the mandatory OTA's. Jack-Ass! :thumbsup:

wtf.....

Well, he is signed for one year. if they want a 2010 contract with us, i guess it just shows he wouldn't mind staying here longer, for the money. But i think it doesn't really impact the 2009 year. If owens plays well, he will get a good contract when he leaves. I think this proposal is there in case owens doesn't perform well, he will have teh bills tied down another year. I dont think a 2010 contract with us happens unless something REALLY major happens during the season

If this has already been posted I'm sorry. I looked but couldn't find anything on this.

Linkage

Terrell Owens' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, has requested another one year contract for 2010 from the Buffalo Bills. Bills season ticket sales have drastically increased due the Owens signing. Rosenhaus is looking for a $15 million guaranteed signing bonus and 8.5 million for the 2010 season. This is most likely due to the Cowboys reneging on his prior contract and Rosnehaus is looking for Buffalo to make up the lost money.

The chances of Rosenhaus getting anywhere near that amount for Owens is very unlikely. It's unclear whether or not this will interfere with Owens participation in the offseason workouts and training camp. This wouldn't be the first time Owens and Rosenhaus have caused trouble for a team. If Owens doesn't learn the offense in the offseason his fantasy value may drop.

Source: Pro Football Talk

Linkage

Terrell Owens fight with the Cowboys owner and his son, Stephen Jones, over his contract with the team has spilled over to the receivers relationship with the Buffalo Bills. It appears Drew Rosenhaus, Owens' agent, is trying to get a big bonus by trying to negotiate another one year contract with the team for 2010. It's reported to be a $15 million dollar guaranteed bonus and $8.5 million in base salary that can be avoided by Buffalo cutting him before the 2010 season...

Linky

Owens Causing Trouble for Bills Before OTA's Start.

Drew Rosenhaus, agent for wide receiver Terrell Owens, is seeking a contract from the Buffalo Bills for the 2010 season. It's reported Rosenhaus is asking for a $15 million guaranteed bonus with an $8.5 million base salary for the 2010 season. The Bills have yet to respond. Russ Brandon says he has yet to be contacted by Rosenhaus on the issue.

He'd better show up for the mandatory OTA's. Jack-Ass! :doh:

LOL.......Good one! :thumbsup:

Linkage

...Terrell Owens' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, has requested another one year contract for 2010 from the Buffalo Bills. Bills season ticket sales have drastically increased due the Owens signing. Rosenhaus is looking for a $15 million guaranteed signing bonus and 8.5 million for the 2010 season....

He'd better show up for the mandatory OTA's. Jack-Ass! :thumbsup:

Drew Rosenhaus came to the wrong organization to renegotiate signed contracts!! At least Peters could hang out with T.O. if they both hold out training camp. :doh::doh: