Orlando Pace ?? He can help

would rather have peters.. peters is way younger

Obviously. But would you rather have Pace at $4M or Peters at $12M? There's this thing called a "salary cap" you should probably consider.

I think his point is if Peters is a lost cause Pace can be a bridge between Peters and his replacement.

I think that's a great idea.

OMG no!! Pace has lost more than a step over the past couple of years due to his injuries.

Do you know this from watching film on him, or just because that's what you heard? Or is it because the Rams cut him? I'll tell you this much: Pace - 'a step' = a very solid LT

Do you know this from watching film on him, or just because that's what you heard? Or is it because the Rams cut him? I'll tell you this much: Pace - 'a step' = a very solid LT

Seen it and heard it. From what I would consider excellent commentators of the game currently, Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan. I would rather take the cap hit than have a huge (literally and figuratively) question mark at that position.

Obviously. But would you rather have Pace at $4M or Peters at $12M? There's this thing called a "salary cap" you should probably consider.

I think that's a great idea.

Peters, even at $15M, and it's not close.

I think it's a terrible idea. Aside from how brutal Pace looked the last 2 years, he's struggled with injuries.

I've seen quite a bit of Pace the last 2 years...I'd rather have Mike Gandy

Seen it and heard it. From what I would consider excellent commentators of the game currently, Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan. I would rather take the cap hit than have a huge (literally and figuratively) question mark at that position.

Peters, even at $15M, and it's not close.

I think it's a terrible idea. Aside from how brutal Pace looked the last 2 years, he's struggled with injuries.

I've seen quite a bit of Pace the last 2 years...I'd rather have Mike Gandy

He gave up 2 sacks last year in 14 starts. Neither of you know what you're talking about. Peters at $15M? Puff puff pass, please...