Whos got a good april fools joke?

The Tomcat

I like to put tape under peoples mice(under the optical/laser sensor). Sometimes you have to use a sharpie on the tape. They move them around and cant figure out why.

I like to link a bunch of paperclips together so when they pull one out of the magnetic holder, the whole link comes with it.

Any others????

It's called "the piss puck". What you do is piss and then put the piss in a short circular container and stick it in he freeze. Once it's nice and frozen, you remove the piss puck from the container and slip it under your buddy's door while he's sleeping. Obviously, he wakes up the next morning with a puddle of piss on his carpet and he has no idea why.

I like to go into somebody's email and change the AutoCorrect Options. You can change anything you want to make them look like an idiot.

For example, any time they type "thanks" or "thank you," you can make it come out "Razzle-Dazzle!"

I like to change the person's name to something cheesy. Like if it's "John" I can change it to "The J-Dog." Then I change the words "I" and "me" to "The J-Dog" also, so it looks like he likes to speak about himself in the third person.

If they like to use the word "Sincerely," change it to "B word, You Got Served!"

The possibilities are endless. Just remember what you changed so you can change it back when they start throwing stuff.

I told my wife last year that a guy named Mr. Lyons had called with an urgent message about her bank account.

Then I gave her the number to the Buffalo zoo. :unsure:

Hah, I've been pulling that prank for years - it never gets old and ohmygosh, the hilarious high jinx that ensue! :rolleyes:

Also used to use "Mr. Fish" and leave the # for the National Aquarium.

I like to go into somebody's email and change the AutoCorrect Options. You can change anything you want to make them look like an idiot.

For example, any time they type "thanks" or "thank you," you can make it come out "Razzle-Dazzle!"

I like to change the person's name to something cheesy. Like if it's "John" I can change it to "The J-Dog." Then I change the words "I" and "me" to "The J-Dog" also, so it looks like he likes to speak about himself in the third person.

If they like to use the word "Sincerely," change it to "B word, You Got Served!"

The possibilities are endless. Just remember what you changed so you can change it back when they start throwing stuff.

Brilliant!!!

definitely the best so far...

I have one of those big saran-wrap-like rolls of plastic they use to wrap shipping pallets. I'm wrapping my boss's car tomorrow.

Not as good as when I filled someone's car with packing peanuts through the open sunroof...but he doesn't have a sunroof.

:rolleyes::unsure:

My personal favorite is to screenshot their desktop, save it as wall paper, hide their desktop icons, and lower the taskbar out of sight.

:rolleyes::unsure:

My personal favorite is to screenshot their desktop, save it as wall paper, hide their desktop icons, and lower the taskbar out of sight.

:lol:

I pull that one alot at work when I catch somebody who didn't screenlock their PC

Another one I do sometimes:

-Rearrange all the existing desktop icons so they're out of place

-Create a notepad document...."Nope, not this one" and put a shortcut on the desktop.

-Name the shortcut something like Document (1)

-Change the existing desktop icons to notepad

-Rename existing desktop icons to Document (###) - Put a different number for each ###

-Fill the screen with shortcuts to the notepad document and rename those Document (###)

-Now they have a screen full of notepad shortucts and have to figure out which one's are their icons

One of my all time favorite work pranks is to switch the N and M keys

Before I left work today, I went to two Hunt n Peckers and popped off one of the N keys and the other's M key

So now one guy has 2 N keys and the other has 2 M keys

I'm a big fan of the M & N switcheroo. The Auto Correct one is good, too. I would change this guy's wife's name from "Wendy" to "Sarah'. He called IT to get it fixed!

Another one someone here once mentioned is changing "if" to "if you think". That's fantastic.

:rolleyes:

One time ... we did a screen shot of a file that a guy had open ... set that as his background and hid all his icons ... It took him an hour and several re-boots to figure out that his computer wasn't frozen ...

:rolleyes:

I pull that one alot at work when I catch somebody who didn't screenlock their PC

Another one I do sometimes:

-Rearrange all the existing desktop icons so they're out of place

-Create a notepad document...."Nope, not this one" and put a shortcut on the desktop.

-Name the shortcut something like Document (1)

-Change the existing desktop icons to notepad

-Rename existing desktop icons to Document (###) - Put a different number for each ###

-Fill the screen with shortcuts to the notepad document and rename those Document (###)

-Now they have a screen full of notepad shortucts and have to figure out which one's are their icons

Nice, I like that. I like the SS/Desktop one for its quickness though. I should mention when you go to restore it though, it is best if you note the name of the previous wallpaper before you make the change.

I gotta give it to the AutoCorrect FTW on computer gags atm. Hmm, the only thing though, is that is so vicious, be careful where you do it, and who you do it to.

One time ... we did a screen shot of a file that a guy had open ... set that as his background and hid all his icons ... It took him an hour and several re-boots to figure out that his computer wasn't frozen ...

Another good screenshot prank is to set the desktop background to a picture of a BSoD

I have one of those big saran-wrap-like rolls of plastic they use to wrap shipping pallets. I'm wrapping my boss's car tomorrow.

Not as good as when I filled someone's car with packing peanuts through the open sunroof...but he doesn't have a sunroof.

Personally I like to take a piece of shrink wrap and apply it tightly to the top of an open toliet, then put the seat down. Somebody goes to take a piss and it goes everyplace. Good times.