number of people that think bills stay

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean you should know as well as me that the jags are not moving......c'mon

Jacksonville is growing. True

It is also true that J-ville is a joke, as a city. It is a dump, with a high violence rate. It has NO other major professional team. They regularly don't sell out their games.

J-Ville has to be #1 on the list, of NFL cities that might lose a franchise.

Decent article. I wonder if Detroit gets added to the list, in a couple of years.

see you just thinking of detroit in a move claims you know nothing of the situation......you think they move teams just becasuse there bad... ya like the NFL would move a team when they have a population of around 6 million people

see you just thinking of detroit in a move claims you know nothing of the situation......you think they move teams just becasuse there bad... ya like the NFL would move a team when they have a population of around 6 million people

Where did you get that impression? I never suggested it had anything to do with the team's record.

And LA has close to 20 Million people. 'Nuff said.

Where did you get that impression? I never suggested it had anything to do with the team's record.

And LA has close to 20 Million people. 'Nuff said.

my bad i know u didn't really mean it.. but they could never move detriot.. with teams in every sport nfl,mlb,nhl,nba

my bad i know u didn't really mean it.. but they could never move detriot.. with teams in every sport nfl,mlb,nhl,nba

I'm suggesting that any, and all of those teams (probably not the Tigers or the Wings) could be in trouble, if the auto industry doesn't make a dramatic recovery.

But, football, which relies so heavily on TV, sellouts, and the sale of luxury boxes, could be most impacted. I would guess many of the boxes, for the Lions, are bought by companies related to the auto industry. Can they continue at the current level?

The Lions were blacked out several times, last year, despite the fact that they play in a dome (weather isn't an issue, or not the extent that it is in Buffalo). NFL teams need to sell out, even if their teams stink. As more and more people are unemployed, or underemployed, will they still be buying tickets and support that dismal franchise?

I'm not suggesting the WILL be on the list, but speculating that, given the current trends, they very well may make the list.

im just curious to see who thinks the bills r here to stay

Please stop spamming the board with inane BS about the Bills leaving town!!!

If you ever find something meaningful to say on the topic then please do it...in the meantime find something else to obsess about.

The only thing preventing this from being a crusade is that you don't ever have a point.

Anyone else just tired of this same board topic everyday?

hell ya... but, we need to become aware.. we might have to buy this team ourselfs... we should make a "how much money would you be able to trow down'" THREAD

Well, 1) it might help if you learned to spell "ourselves" and "throw" correctly, and 2) I'm not sure there's a correlation between how many threads you start a day and the likelihood of the Bills staying local.

im just curious to see who thinks the bills r here to stay

The organization can say they are regionalizing by going to another country but I would i would say they have one foot out the door its only a mater of time before they are gone completely and im left with out my team of 20 years :censored::wallbash:

Anyone else notice that the only threads this guy starts are about the chances of the Bills moving? And he has started quite a few of them too. Personally, I think he's just trying to get our goat.

well its kind of hard to be excited about the upcoming season when you know your team is moving.. sorry if anyone else dosent feel like I do

Anyone else notice that the only threads this guy starts are about the chances of the Bills moving? And he has started quite a few of them too. Personally, I think he's just trying to get our goat.

Well the combination of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and verbage don't exactly suggest we're dealing with a criminal mastermind, so I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one...