What an incredibly vile taxation by Obama &Co.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been inclined to grow it myself, probably mostly for fear of getting caught or because I haven't really had a good location for it or whatever. Were it legal, I still don't think I'd grow it with a house full of kids and I'm sure that there are many people who aren't very well set up to do so for a variety of reasons. I could easily brew my own beer or wine if I thought it was worth it, but it's just so much easier to not add another thing to do to my life. So I buy beer and wine and would probably buy pot in the store as well if it were legalized. Most people who would be inclined to grow their own are likely already doing so, thankfully. :lol:

No I suppose they could make it technically illegal to grow your own or sell your own if they're worried about tax revenue. I'm pretty sure it's still illegal to distill your own whiskey. Either way, let's not underestimate the potential market and tax revenue here.

You know it drives me nuts that everytime the topic of legalization of pot comes up the first thing out of people's mouth is "think of all the tax revenue". Really the last thing we need to do is send the government more money. That is why if it were legal I'd never buy it. I'd grow it and once again tell the government to stick the taxes up their ass.

You know it drives me nuts that everytime the topic of legalization of pot comes up the first thing out of people's mouth is "think of all the tax revenue". Really the last thing we need to do is send the government more money. That is why if it were legal I'd never buy it. I'd grow it and once again tell the government to stick the taxes up their ass.

Then you would pay the profanity tax :lol:

Not a bad president....too bad all we learn about him in history class is that he was impeached....which is incorrect. One of the better recent presidents we've had.

Nixon was not impeached you dumbass. Hell I can erase the deficit myself with this profanity tax you're talking about.

Ok and if it's good schitt I'll buy some from you (tax free of course). Stick it to the sticky icky man!

Nixon was not impeached you dumbass. Hell I can erase the deficit myself with this profanity tax you're talking about.

I said that what is taught in classes about him being impeached IS incorrect- he resigned prior to impeachment proceedings taking place. So don't be hittin me with that spatula that you got out of the election :lol:

I said that what is taught in classes about him being impeached IS incorrect- he resigned prior to impeachment proceedings taking place. So don't be hittin me with that spatula that you got out of the election :lol:

So the school system is rewriting history? No wonder we're becoming a nation of idiots.

So the school system is rewriting history? No wonder we're becoming a nation of idiots.

I can't tell you what they are teaching me now, but I remeber for 4-5 years of social studies back in the day that Nixon was the only president to be impeached.......the slightest bit of research disproves that.

More along the tobacco front as the FDA is in line to start regulating cigarettes:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30012946/

Under the bill, the Food and Drug Administration would be able to regulate, but not ban, cigarettes and other tobacco products. The FDA could make ingredients public, ban flavoring and prohibit marketing campaigns.

Also:

What the hell is with Henry Waxman (the guy in the pic in that article)?

Somehow his face seems very appropriate for a politician.

Wasn't Lincoln the last president who balanced the budget. To be honest, I am not sure we have had much since

Clinton was.

http://clinton4.nara.gov/WH/New/html/19980202-14467.html

And I thank the large number of members of Congress who have come here today, and others, all of you here for the submission of the first balanced budget in 30 years, one that will truly strengthen our nation for the 21st century.

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/s...linton.surplus/

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Clinton announced Wednesday that the federal budget surplus for fiscal year 2000 amounted to at least $230 billion, making it the largest in U.S. history and topping last year's record surplus of $122.7 billion.

Clinton was.

And I thank the large number of members of Congress who have come here today, and others, all of you here for the submission of the first balanced budget in 30 years, one that will truly strengthen our nation for the 21st century.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Clinton announced Wednesday that the federal budget surplus for fiscal year 2000 amounted to at least $230 billion, making it the largest in U.S. history and topping last year's record surplus of $122.7 billion.

Yes, but Clinton got a BJ in the Oval Office, so he's an !@#$.

That's why W gave the surplus back to the "people".

Not the point and totally irrelevant because it would never happen. It's too much work and requires too much know-how for the vast majority of people to bother making their own tobacco, pot, booze, beer, etc... No need to be so dramatic.

You can make your own beer, whiskey, bread, wine, pizza...do most people?

Most people I know who try to grow their own, fail miserably. It isn't hard, but you actually have to pay attention. A lot of people aren't up to that.

I like to grow my own tomatoes, peppers, basil, etc. I assure you, I still buy plenty at the store.

Clinton was.

Yet, the national debt never decreased under Clinton. The surplus was nothing more than smoke and mirrors, since we were still borrowing money.