If the Bills make the playoffs this year how will you react?

id probably wake up.

I actually had a nightmare that evans and TO went without a reception the first two games.

I really have no idea what is going to happen this season. this season seems to be the most unpredictable one in my lifetime so far. A lot of things look good on paper, we have some major holes, some of the logic doesnt fit in together, and i think the teams desperation is starting to catch up with the fans, in some way.

So i wouldn't be surprised either way if we made it to the playoffs or not. But we as fans deserve not just a playoff appearence, but a playoff win.

id probably wake up.

I actually had a nightmare that evans and TO went without a reception the first two games.

I really have no idea what is going to happen this season. this season seems to be the most unpredictable one in my lifetime so far. A lot of things look good on paper, we have some major holes, some of the logic doesnt fit in together, and i think the teams desperation is starting to catch up with the fans, in some way.

So i wouldn't be surprised either way if we made it to the playoffs or not. But we as fans deserve not just a playoff appearence, but a playoff win.

Yes we do.