Think out of the box and make your own draft trade scenario.

I would like to offer the idea of value in trading for the future. I don't believe that the Bills are far from competing in our division this year. What is needed is added pieces not an overhaul and that is what spurred this idea.

There are teams that have new coaches who are going to install their new schemes. They either have to do a roster purge or try to incorporate new players to their existing players who don't fit their team's new direction. I think that a purge is more than likely because it's a win now league. This is an opportunity to where the Bills could utilize and benefit from. I would rather see the Bills sacrifice their top pick for added players of need and/or future or multiple draft picks. This is where Denver comes into the picture.

One of the positions of concern for the Bills is DE. The Broncos are switching from a 4-3 to 3-4 (New England style) and they have current players that don't fit this profile. If Denver were to have the #11 and #12 picks in the draft they would be able to retool their DL. DE Jarvis Moss is a pass rushing DE best suited for a 4-3 defense that is becoming miscast in the new defensive philosophy of josh McDaniel's defense. Add in that they have TE Tony Scheffler that they are willing to trade that would be a welcomed addition to Buffalo's arsenal and you have some key components to a possible trade.

If we were to trade our #11 pick to Denver for their 2010 1st rd pick, DE Jarvis Moss and TE Tony Scheffler then this could be appealing for not only for the present but also for the future. Added compensation is needed to shore up equal value. Swapping our 4th rd pick (#110) for Denver's 2nd rd pick (#48) in this year's draft would make this a pretty palatable trade for both parties. We not only addressed some of our current needs but we also have set ourselves up for great leverage in next year's draft. Meanwhile Denver is able to revamp their current roster and should be willing to trade out next year's 1st rd pick to do so.

I would like to offer the idea of value in trading for the future. I don't believe that the Bills are far from competing in our division this year. What is needed is added pieces not an overhaul and that is what spurred this idea.

There are teams that have new coaches who are going to install their new schemes. They either have to do a roster purge or try to incorporate new players to their existing players who don't fit their team's new direction. I think that a purge is more than likely because it's a win now league. This is an opportunity to where the Bills could utilize and benefit from. I would rather see the Bills sacrifice their top pick for added players of need and/or future or multiple draft picks. This is where Denver comes into the picture.

One of the positions of concern for the Bills is DE. The Broncos are switching from a 4-3 to 3-4 (New England style) and they have current players that don't fit this profile. If Denver were to have the #11 and #12 picks in the draft they would be able to retool their DL. DE Jarvis Moss is a pass rushing DE best suited for a 4-3 defense that is becoming miscast in the new defensive philosophy of josh McDaniel's defense. Add in that they have TE Tony Scheffler that they are willing to trade that would be a welcomed addition to Buffalo's arsenal and you have some key components to a possible trade.

If we were to trade our #11 pick to Denver for their 2010 1st rd pick, DE Jarvis Moss and TE Tony Scheffler then this could be appealing for not only for the present but also for the future. Added compensation is needed to shore up equal value. Swapping our 4th rd pick (#110) for Denver's 2nd rd pick (#48) in this year's draft would make this a pretty palatable trade for both parties. We not only addressed some of our current needs but we also have set ourselves up for great leverage in next year's draft. Meanwhile Denver is able to revamp their current roster and should be willing to trade out next year's 1st rd pick to do so.

Buffalo trades Roscoe Parrish, and their 5th round round pick for LG Brian Waters.

K.C. benefits by getting a top level returner in Parrish. The Chiefs had one of the worst special team units last year. Buffalo benefits filling a top 5 need by geting a solid LG and getting rid of Parrish's 2 million dollar salary.

Buffalo trades James Hardy (WR) and Ashton Youboty (CB), and their 6th round pick for DT Brandon Mebane of Seattle.

Seattle gets Hardy who could use solid coaching and could experience the growing pains necessary to help a Seattle franchise who is a few years away from competing for a playoff spot again. Youboty gives them a young talented corner who should compete opposite of Trufant for a cornerback spot. According to Lindy's Draft magazine, Wide Receiver and Corner are two of Seattle's most pressing needs. Buffalo gets Mebane a talented DT who would fill opposite of Stroud. Buffalo then gets to focus their first two picks on a C and DE not having to worry about a DT spot.

Buffalo trades Roscoe Parrish, and their 5th round round pick for LG Brian Waters.

K.C. benefits by getting a top level returner in Parrish. The Chiefs had one of the worst special team units last year. Buffalo benefits filling a top 5 need by geting a solid LG and getting rid of Parrish's 2 million dollar salary.

Buffalo trades James Hardy (WR) and Ashton Youboty (CB), and their 6th round pick for DT Brandon Mebane of Seattle.

Seattle gets Hardy who could use solid coaching and could experience the growing pains necessary to help a Seattle franchise who is a few years away from competing for a playoff spot again. Youboty gives them a young talented corner who should compete opposite of Trufant for a cornerback spot. According to Lindy's Draft magazine, Wide Receiver and Corner are two of Seattle's most pressing needs. Buffalo gets Mebane a talented DT who would fill opposite of Stroud. Buffalo then gets to focus their first two picks on a C and DE not having to worry about a DT spot.

Wow, that's not a bad idea. :(