Informed Speculation - Buffalo Rumblings

BillsNYC

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you can point to one guy who's been developed from their rookie season better than Peters. So many fans rag on him for the bad 08 season, but his play at a high level from late 06 to 07 proves what he can do when he's there in camp.

If the Bills trade him and throw up the white flag to Peters and Parker, it goes to show that the Bills are not interested in winning right now. Because what they get in return will be draft picks and that's not going to help in 09 like Peters would.

Dude, I am so over yours and everyone elses man love for Jason Peters on this board. He is a deterrent to us winning because he does not want to be a team guy and get his big fat behind into conditioning with the rest of his teammates. He is not that GOOD. He does not dominate. Say goodbye to Jason. The Bills will trade him before the draft. I have never heard such drivel about an O lineman in my life. It is the UNIT that will win or lose. Not one guy. My goodness, on most teams the fans could care less about ONE O lineman. Lets worry about getting better at other positions that need major improving. Anyone we put in at LT will be at least as good if not better than what Peters did not show us last year.

Dude, I am so over yours and everyone elses man love for Jason Peters on this board. He is a deterrent to us winning because he does not want to be a team guy and get his big fat behind into conditioning with the rest of his teammates. He is not that GOOD. He does not dominate. Say goodbye to Jason. The Bills will trade him before the draft. I have never heard such drivel about an O lineman in my life. It is the UNIT that will win or lose. Not one guy. My goodness, on most teams the fans could care less about ONE O lineman. Lets worry about getting better at other positions that need major improving. Anyone we put in at LT will be at least as good if not better than what Peters did not show us last year.

How could we trade him? According to you, he is terrible. No one will pay a terrible player $12 million a year.

If Peters demands $12 million plus then unload him, too much money to invest in a player that doesn't touch the ball and sits out to hurt the team.

What scares me is that they like Andre Smith, who reminds me of Mike Williams.

Reading all of it and putting it together, it looks like the Bills would use #11 on Smith, a traded first rounder (for Peters) on Pettigrew, and take Matthews with their 2nd rounder if still on the board.

I've been saying it all along. I don't we would see Peters at all this summer at part of the fall. He has high value now and still have many holes.

You really have no idea what you are talking about.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2007/09/01/bill-be...s-kerry-rhodes/

Except that the Daily News story was relying on this Sports Illustrated piece, which doesn't say what the Daily News said it said. What it actually says is that SI writer Peter King wouldn't change his own personal opinion of Rhodes and Peters even if Belichick said that. But Belichick didn't say that.

Maybin is the last guy I want the Bills to draft at 11

Everette Brown or Pettigrew

I would trade Peters for either of the Eagles two first rounders...if you think he is worth more, maybe he is but the fact is they wouldnt get more

I would trade Peters for either of the Eagles two first rounders...if you think he is worth more, maybe he is but the fact is they wouldnt get more

We need to go Pettigrew. We need someone who can contribute on every down. He is the man to do it.

I'd love to see Brown picked at #11. He looks awesome.

Why does everyone say that Andre Smith reminds them of Mike Williams? They are the exact opposite.

Andre Smith is a problem off the field and definitely has issues. On the field, he is one of the more dominating players you'll find.

Mike Williams was a saint off the field, and lazy and unmotivated when in the game.

So we have great on the field and lazy off the field vs. lazy on the field and great off the field. How is that the same again?