TO stopped in Buffalo Yesterday

VOR

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First stop - even before RWS, is Toronto for the weekend?? Man, Owens is really playing into this "North America's Team" crap, isn't he? Hitler was right, this is what we get when Wilson has a marketing guy in charge of football decisions.

What's next, an apartment in Toronto for the limelight junkie? I just hope he's got 1,000 yards and 10 TD's in his tank for this one year tour with his Toronto Bills of Orchard Park!

Maybe he should buy a house in downtown Buffalo. Worked well for JP. :(

Now there's a logical comparison, 6 time Pro Bowl future Hall of Famer Terrel Owens and J.P. Losman. :angry:

Like I said, I don't care if he charges Brandon for limo service to and from Toronto every day, as long as he produces on the field. My point is how sad it is for him and his agent to use Toronto as their egotistical answer for lowering themselves to signing with the Buffalo Bills. Pathetic, but no surprising.

Oh well, maybe he can catch lighting in a bottle with the young talent on the Bills and make a playoff run....I'll love it if it happens no matter where he decides to spend his time.

Wow nice of the king to stop by to regale his troops. :(

On a somewhat serious note, it might not be such a bad idea for T.O. to get the extra work in with his new teammates. After all, at 34 years of age, the dreaded "hammys" might not be far off. Assuming he's not juicing, at his age, one off season to the next can change dramatically as far as what his body can do and not do. I've never heard that T.O.'s off season workouts are "legendary", like Jerry Rice, Andre Reed or Walter Paytons' regimens were. For his one year deal in Buffalo, I just hope the age wall doesn't creep up on him this season.

But he knows his own body best, right? Here's hoping.

Now there's a logical comparison, 6 time Pro Bowl future Hall of Famer Terrel Owens and J.P. Losman. :(

Like I said, I don't care if he charges Brandon for limo service to and from Toronto every day, as long as he produces on the field. My point is how sad it is for him and his agent to use Toronto as their egotistical answer for lowering themselves to signing with the Buffalo Bills. Pathetic, but no surprising.

Oh well, maybe he can catch lighting in a bottle with the young talent on the Bills and make a playoff run....I'll love it if it happens no matter where he decides to spend his time.

Who cares where he parties? As long as he produces on the field, he could fly down to Miami Beach on Monday nights after games for all I care.

Now there's a logical comparison, 6 time Pro Bowl future Hall of Famer Terrel Owens and J.P. Losman. :(

Edwards and Reed have condos in Toronto. Edwards is always in Toronto and goes to Blue Jays games all the time.

Toronto is a great city and Bills players should enjoy that city.

5. Terrell Owens Wants To Live In Toronto - This may not be a bad thing for T.O. He would fit in perfectly in Toronto. It has always been rumored that some Buffalo Bill players own condos in the city of Toronto. Players past and present like Takeo Spikes, Trent Edwards, and Josh Reed are just to name a few. The commute is not bad from Downtown Toronto: it takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes, but being Terrell Owens he would probably rather take a private helicopter to work everyday.
http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/index.p...with-the-bills/

Without adding a new thread, or digging up an archived post...just quickly, would anyone stop being a fan or be tremendously upset (economic issues aside for the area) if they moved to Toronto???

The players lately, and this story is more backing, that the players are latching on to that city and it can provide the economic firepower to maybe push the team back into the competitive scene...perhaps...

Personally I would not want to see them go or see Toronto in front of their name. At the risk of sounding biased, I want to see the NFL stay in the US. The CFL hasn't produced the excitement the NFL has, and MLB proved that American sports belong in America (Washington Nationals) I just don't know how long the rush will last long term if Toronto got an NFL team. Plus it always sucks to see a historic team to a city move for money reasons, stadiums name changes for that matter as well