Owens acuses Cowboys of reneging on deal

How about a link to the original story, instead of to a board that forces you to register to read it? 'Cause I don't have too much patience for stories "reported" by other boards right about now.

Thanks.

Wide receiver Terrell Owens believes Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones reneged on a personal commitment to keep him on contract, and suggested that the owner's son, Stephen Jones, the executive vice-president of the NFL team, was behind his release this month.

Do they mean the month of March or the month he was released? It may be a very old story.

Wide receiver Terrell Owens believes Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones reneged on a personal commitment to keep him on contract, and suggested that the owner's son, Stephen Jones, the executive vice-president of the NFL team, was behind his release this month.

Do they mean the month of March or the month he was released? It may be a very old story.

It was posted for today, and it says his release this month

:nana::lol::thumbsup:

He was released in March. The Bills signed him two days after he was released.

NEWMAN: We had a deal. Are you reneging out of the deal? Are you reneging? That's a renege.

KRAMER: Oh, stop saying 'reneging".

NEWMAN: Well you're reneging.

KRAMER: I, Okay, okay. I'm not reneging.

:nana::lol::thumbsup:

He was released in March. The Bills signed him two days after he was released.

:bag:

For some reason I thought his release was in February but FA didn't start til March so unsurprisingly I'm an idiot. What really bothers me though is that Deano knew it and I didn't. :bag::(

I like it when he said 'Why Not' when asked about going to Buffalo. I like the attitude. In a way he is sticking up for us. The question hints at Buffalo not being relevant. And i know the team hasn't made the playoffs in years. And everything else. But this team does have a history. And i am not drinking the kool aid. But this could be the first small step towards something good. I will stay optimistic.

Awesome, more media exposure for the Bills!!!! :nana:

Well, as Oscar Wilde once said: "the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." People lamented how "irrelevant" the Bills had become. Now they're mentioned practically everyday, if not several times a day.

Well, as Oscar Wilde once said: "the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." People lamented how "irrelevant" the Bills had become. Now they're mentioned practically everyday, if not several times a day.

I can't wait until they start asking TO what went wrong in Philly and San Francisco too! Man, the Bills will be everywhere! :nana:

I believe that the reason TO was released was due to Roy Williams. The Cowboys traded a 1st round pick for him and he did nothing for them last year. With TO on that roster Roy williams wouldn't become the #1 guy. With the new stadium there and Jerry Jones taking some heat he cut TO. I have heard on many media outlets that Roy Williams was slow with his footwork and doesn't like to practice. By Cutting TO you just put all the pressure on Roy Williams and Tony Romo to produce. It's put up or shut up time.

i also believe that TO made Tony Romo who he is today. If TO wasn't there would there be a huge love fest for Tony Romo?

For those who will state that the same thing could happen with the Bills i will remind you that Lee Evans isn't a slacker and Trent made a name for himself before TO came onto the Seem. Everyone was talking about Trent last year about how he was good under pressure could win games in the 4th quarter etc....

1. I believe that the reason TO was released was due to Roy Williams. The Cowboys traded a 1st round pick for him and he did nothing for them last year.

i also believe that TO made Tony Romo who he is today. If TO wasn't there would there be a huge love fest for Tony Romo?

3. Everyone was talking about Trent last year about how he was good under pressure could win games in the 4th quarter etc....

1 agree

2 agree

3 before he sucked for the last 1/2 of the season, agree. I hope to see the guy have a great year. I think he could be great but the proof is in the pudding.