No matter who wins the election...

rolly

I will stand by our next president of the United States. I voted for Bush, if he wins, great, If he doesn't, ok that sucks but I will except the fact that Kerry will lead our country for the next 4 years. I just hope people dont hold grudges after the results are in.

I will stand by our next president of the United States. I voted for Bush, if he wins, great, If he doesn't, ok that sucks but I will except the fact that Kerry will lead our country for the next 4 years. I just hope people dont hold grudges after the results are in.

98390[/snapback]

I agree and therein lies the difference between Bush supporters and Kerry supporters/liberals. Bush supporters will put aside their differences especially now with whats at stake for the good of the country. Liberals will continue to whine and fight the current administration regardless of how much it could hurt us, just as long as they can get back into power.

I agree and therein lies the difference between Bush supporters and Kerry supporters/liberals.    Bush supporters will put aside their differences especially now with whats at stake for the good of the country.  Liberals will continue to whine and fight the current administration regardless of how much it could hurt us, just as long as they can get back into power.

98400[/snapback]

Right on! I concur! I hold reverance for the President regardless their political party.

Liberals will continue to whine and fight the current administration regardless of how much it could hurt us, just as long as they can get back into power.

98400[/snapback]

<_<

Forgot about the GOPs attacks on the Clinton Administration already? Both sides do it to each other, take off your partisan blinders...

therein lies the difference between Bush supporters and Kerry supporters/liberals. Bush supporters will put aside their differences especially now with whats at stake for the good of the country.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Thank you for the funniest post of the evening!

After the election, we really need to put aside our petty partisan differences and unite as americans against these madmen terrorists who want us all dead, no matter what party we belong to!

All of the bitterness this election has brought about has made me sick. We are all americans.

98390[/snapback]

"Accept" or "Except"? Freudian slip? <_<

98390[/snapback]

No matter who wins...I won't. They're both !@#$ing idiots, even if I did vote for one of them.

Pisses me off to no end. I've always voted for someone before. First time I've ever cast a vote in a negative manner.