Bills win on MNF will make them a crazy story for weeks

BB already has film of our offensive and defensive signal calling.

Last year the Bills started the season with gameplans that caught their opponents off-guard.

There is no reason to think this year will be any different.

If the Bills can be effective with some plays BB has not yet seen, Trent can get the Ball to TO, Fewell can come up with a way to pressure the QB, and Brady is a little rusty; then the Bills could win.

I think the Bills have a better chance week 1 against the Pats then they would in week 8.

Someone else will also be a surprise STAR on MNF because of how much the PAT's do not want to get beat by TO.

Maybe a BIG day for Roscoe or Reed or our new Tight End.

We will get absolutely hammered in this game. an awful start to what will be an awful season.. another 6-7 wins and nothing changes...typical bills

I am going to have to agree with this post for two reasons: first, a new interior offensive line with no chemistry as of yet and a great NE defensive line. Second, a Bills front seven that may have 1-2 new starters that have to learn the ropes. In my opinion a win or a loss is good this early because you can build from there in both ways; but of course, I'd love to see the Bills beat the Pats like in Jim Kelly days.

You forgot the third reason: The return of some guy named Brady.

Is Buffalo's offense going to outplay NE defense? Unlikely, but possible.

Is Buffalo's defense going to stop NE's offense? Not a chance. Not even a glimmer of a chance.

Not a blowout (hopefully), but the Bills aren't up to the level of NE.