you are the man knockout

Gordio

Took your advice, threw $200 on a parley with the vill & the over. Easiest, no stress cover I have ever had. Got oklahoma & the un der in the other game. OU looks solid under may come in too. Got unc & mich st, in the later games. T hinking of changing & riding your coattails with ku. Hope your winning..

Took your advice, threw $200 on a parley with the vill & the over. Easiest, no stress cover I have ever had. Got oklahoma & the un der in the other game. OU looks solid under may come in too. Got unc & mich st, in the later games. T hinking of changing & riding your coattails with ku. Hope your winning..

Everything went great in the early games my man. Have Kansas and UNC in the late ones. Gotta complete that parlay. I really like Kansas in this game. Just a feeling. Good luck!

Hey dude, check out this site. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice jerkoff. I will tell you what, when I can not pay my mortgage & my wife kicks me out of the house(which maybe any day now) I will give you a call.

Glad I could help. The fact is, the house ALWAYS wins in the long run.

Glad I could help. The fact is, the house ALWAYS wins in the long run.

Not on sports gambling, if you know what you're doing. I've profited thousands over the past 3 years. Most recently, a payoff of $2100 after picking Geoff Ogilvy to win the Accenture Match Play. I don't bet on the NCAA tournament though, it gets too unpredictable in the later rounds. If I had bet on one game though, it would've been Villanova over Duke. Anyway who watched the beatdown Nova gave UCLA shouldve considered putting money down.

Not on sports gambling, if you know what you're doing. I've profited thousands over the past 3 years. Most recently, a payoff of $2100 after picking Geoff Ogilvy to win the Accenture Match Play. I don't bet on the NCAA tournament though, it gets too unpredictable in the later rounds. If I had bet on one game though, it would've been Villanova over Duke. Anyway who watched the beatdown Nova gave UCLA shouldve considered putting money down.

Well said. Nice win with Ogilvy too! Do you have an online site that you use for golf plays? Haven't found one I've liked yet.

Who do you like tonight? I'm really starting to lean Nova...

Well said. Nice win with Ogilvy too! Do you have an online site that you use for golf plays? Haven't found one I've liked yet.

I don't really know of any reliable site for golf bets. Actually what happened was my buddy was headed to Vegas so I sent him along with $150 to place on Ogilvy. Normally, I don't bet on golf (because picking one guy out of a field of 100 is usually stupid unless it's Tiger) but Ogilvy is far and away the best match play golfer in the world, so I couldn't pass it up.

Who do you like tonight? I'm really starting to lean Nova...

I'm leaning Nova too. Pittsburgh SHOULD be the better team, but Nova has brought their A game to the tournament so far, and Pitt has barely even brought their C game. Pitt has been just narrowly escaping with wins over much inferior opponents (mostly due to Levance Fields being clutch), and when I've watched them play, they've just seemed entirely disinterested and passionless. Maybe it will be a different story against a Big East opponent? Dixon has to get his guys motivated if they want to play at the same level of intensity as Nova.

I'm leaning Nova too. Pittsburgh SHOULD be the better team, but Nova has brought their A game to the tournament so far, and Pitt has barely even brought their C game. Pitt has been just narrowly escaping with wins over much inferior opponents (mostly due to Levance Fields being clutch), and when I've watched them play, they've just seemed entirely disinterested and passionless. Maybe it will be a different story against a Big East opponent? Dixon has to get his guys motivated if they want to play at the same level of intensity as Nova.

What a game! Scotty Reynolds has some friggen stones. Hope you guys made some money off of it :nana:

What a game! Scotty Reynolds has some friggen stones. Hope you guys made some money off of it :(

Had Uconn yesterday, which was kind of a lucky cover since that guy missed the open layup at the end of regulation. Took Pitt so i was 1-1 in the college. Went 3-0 in the NBA last night. Today, had the over in the mich st/ville game. Did not come close to covering. Told myself all morning I was going with the under & then changed my mind at the last minute. Stayed away from the unc/ou game since I felt I was not looking at it with an unbiased opinion. I really can not see anybody beating UNC. Maybe Uconn. I dont know. Carolina really has no weaknesses. They got 4 guys where they could go to anytime when they need a bucket(Lawson, ellington, green & Hansborough).

Got the celtics in a pretty big play tonight -11 over Oklahoma City.

Had Uconn yesterday, which was kind of a lucky cover since that guy missed the open layup at the end of regulation. Took Pitt so i was 1-1 in the college. Went 3-0 in the NBA last night. Today, had the over in the mich st/ville game. Did not come close to covering. Told myself all morning I was going with the under & then changed my mind at the last minute. Stayed away from the unc/ou game since I felt I was not looking at it with an unbiased opinion. I really can not see anybody beating UNC. Maybe Uconn. I dont know. Carolina really has no weaknesses. They got 4 guys where they could go to anytime when they need a bucket(Lawson, ellington, green & Hansborough).

Got the celtics in a pretty big play tonight -11 over Oklahoma City.

Well that Celtics play was pretty easy huh? I went big on Carolina today. Pretty easy cover when a team starts off 0-15 three pointers lol. That was incredible, didn't expect that out of OU. Danny Green was really good tonight, and he's been struggling as of late so that's a great sign for them moving forward. Don't forget about Deon Thompson as a go to guy for the Tar Heels as well. He's there most underrated player IMO. Hansbrough really overshadows him because of all the pub. Ed Davis has been playing really tough as well. As much as I like that Nova team, I can't see them matching up with UNC for 40 minutes. Will probaby be another 5-7 pt line that Carolina is laying, and I'm probably going to have to take it and run with them again.

Well that Celtics play was pretty easy huh? I went big on Carolina today. Pretty easy cover when a team starts off 0-15 three pointers lol. That was incredible, didn't expect that out of OU. Danny Green was really good tonight, and he's been struggling as of late so that's a great sign for them moving forward. Don't forget about Deon Thompson as a go to guy for the Tar Heels as well. He's there most underrated player IMO. Hansbrough really overshadows him because of all the pub. Ed Davis has been playing really tough as well. As much as I like that Nova team, I can't see them matching up with UNC for 40 minutes. Will probaby be another 5-7 pt line that Carolina is laying, and I'm probably going to have to take it and run with them again.

Yeah, the celtics game was a nice hit for me last night. I usually do not play NBA but I have been playing on it the last 3 weeks or so. Been doing really well. Garnett was out last night but Oklahoma is probably the worst team in the league. Giving up 11 I thought was a good play.

Early line on Carolina is -7. I can not see Villanova keeping it within 10. i really think it is a bad matchup for them. Uconn is -4 right now. Not sure which way I am going on that one. Leaning towards the huskies. Will be a home crowd for MSU but being played in Ford Field & having the fans so far away is going to negate most of that advantage. I really think the NCAA has to reconsider their position on having these games in football venues. I know they want to pack in the most fans as possible, but it really takes away from the atmosphere. Especially for the regionals. The atmosphere at the west regional out in Arizona was a joke.

Agreed there KO, he seemed to be playing great defense against Griffin all game. I also loved how great they were double teaming all night. Griffin seemed to be having a hard time down low and obviously their perimeter shooting was off. Good game for the Heels, I don't think Nova has a shot against them.