Could this Cavaliers team go...

buckeyemike

Can Cleveland finally win a title?

The Cavaliers are already in uncharted territory. They won 58 games this year, the most by any Cavs team.

They won their first division title in 33 years, and only the second one ever.

Two years ago, they rode LeBron all the way to the Finals. Cleveland got swept by San Antonio.

So I pose these questions:

1) Is this Cavaliers team the best in the East?

2) Are they the best in the NBA?

3) Will Cleveland be celebrating a championship sometime around June 20?

Ask the Sac Kings if they think crap like that doesn't happen in the NBA?

PTR

While I agree with you that Kings were royally screwed in their series with the Lakers...I do not think anyone will mistake Chris Webber for LeBron James.

Can Cleveland finally win a title?

The Cavaliers are already in uncharted territory. They won 58 games this year, the most by any Cavs team.

They won their first division title in 33 years, and only the second one ever.

Two years ago, they rode LeBron all the way to the Finals. Cleveland got swept by San Antonio.

So I pose these questions:

1) Is this Cavaliers team the best in the East?

2) Are they the best in the NBA?

3) Will Cleveland be celebrating a championship sometime around June 20?

You know, as a big time Celtics fan, I want to see the Celtics win another one, and would like nothing better to see them do it against the Lakers, again. That said, I don't think this years Celtic team is quite as good as last years. It's not the "Big 3" that worry me (I think Pierce and Allen are playing better than last year, regular season), but they just aren't as good defensively as they were last year. It certainly looks to be shaping up to a Lakers/Cavs final... I would be pulling hard for the Cavs. It is hard not to root for a Cleveland team, provided they aren't playing the Bills or Celtics.

The Cavs have been an unbelievable team at home. If they sew up the best record in the leauge, and make the finals, I don't think the Lakers or Spurs could beat them at home...LBJ is an awesome player, and only getting better.