What to expect BILLS vs PATRIOTS

Tell me 5 things you expect to see during this game

1. I expect the defense to be all over Brady. Hopefully at this time - Clay Matthews and Kawika Mitchell will be tag teaming him :unsure:

2. I expect Edwards to be picked off while trying to throw to Owens

3. I expect Edwards to be sacked near 3 times.

4. I expect Fred Jackson to have a 50+ yard catching game

5. I expect McKelvin to leave Welker unconscious on the field for over 10 minutes

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I expect Trent to pass for about 200 yards and 1 TD.

2. I expect Brady to pass for about 300 yards and 3 TD's.

3. I expect Jackson to have 100 yards rushing.

4. I expect someone on our team to get hurt (front runners are Trent or Schobel)

5. I expect to lose and then go on to finsih 10-6 on the season and make the playoffs.

This is like some sort of therapy for those with post-traumatic stress disorder. We must do the positive visualizations in order to break out of this pattern of catastrophic outcomes. I mean they've beaten us 10 straight times and 15 of the last 16 times. Ouch!

Alright. I foresee a surprisingly close and competitive game that the Patriots pull out late in the 4th. There will likely be a questionable call that goes New England's way.

The closeness of the game will be a moral victory which may or may not spur the Bills on to better than expected season.

That's as optimistic as I can get right now.

1) It will be very dark.

2) The crowd will be very loud.

3) The Patriots will jump out to a very early and insurmountable lead.

4) The referees will make a series of very biased, pro-Patriot calls.

5) We will all watch to the end, even though the game will be effectively over by qtr 3.

(So, basically, your usual Pats/Bills game).

If not for the T.O. story. im sure 20 minutes would have passed before the announcers even mentioned Buffalo.

Buffalo wouldn't even be playing a featured game on opening weekend if it wasn't for T.O.

And the ESPN commentators are pretty good and entertaining.

This is like some sort of therapy for those with post-traumatic stress disorder. We must do the positive visualizations in order to break out of this pattern of catastrophic outcomes. I mean they've beaten us 10 straight times and 15 of the last 16 times. Ouch!

Alright. I foresee a surprisingly close and competitive game that the Patriots pull out late in the 4th. There will likely be a questionable call that goes New England's way.

The closeness of the game will be a moral victory which may or may not spur the Bills on to better than expected season.

That's as optimistic as I can get right now.

1) It will be very dark.

2) The crowd will be very loud.

3) The Patriots will jump out to a very early and insurmountable lead.

4) The referees will make a series of very biased, pro-Patriot calls.

5) We will all watch to the end, even though the game will be effectively over by qtr 3.

(So, basically, your usual Pats/Bills game).

Damnit JR! You're not working with me here!

1. Tom Brady will wink at Giselle - Cameras will catch and a reality show will begin

2. Tedy Bruschi will save 4 puppies and help two women give birth

3. Not one Bills highlight even if Bills are winning

4. "The Belichick System" will be said at least 40 times

5. Announcers and ESPN will fall in love all over again... Patriots are going to the Superbowl.

Tell me 5 things you expect to see during this game

1. I expect the defense to be all over Brady. Hopefully at this time - Clay Matthews and Kawika Mitchell will be tag teaming him :unsure:

2. I expect Edwards to be picked off while trying to throw to Owens

3. I expect Edwards to be sacked near 3 times.

4. I expect Fred Jackson to have a 50+ yard catching game

5. I expect McKelvin to leave Welker unconscious on the field for over 10 minutes

Holy jumping the gun Batman! :huh:

1. Tom Brady will wink at Giselle - Cameras will catch and a reality show will begin

2. Tedy Bruschi will save 4 puppies and help two women give birth

3. Not one Bills highlight even if Bills are winning

4. "The Belichick System" will be said at least 40 times

5. Announcers and ESPN will fall in love all over again... Patriots are going to the Superbowl.

LMFAO!

I think it'll be like the first Bills/Pats game of the Jauran era: close with a major injury (here's hoping it isn't to a Bills player).

1. low scoring (under 45 total points)

2. Jackson gets to at least 130 total rushing/receiving

3. Springs gets hurt for the year

4. McKelvin gets a pick

5. game decided by 4 points or less

1. The "Tom Brady is Back" story will last all four quarters, and will evolve accordingly with the events of the game, i.e. if The Pats lose, it's because the greatest quarterback of all time is still banged up, but if the Pats win, he's the greatest quarterabck of all time, lock it up, don't bother having anyone else even play the position, now and forever more. Regardless, all we'll f-cking hear about is: "Tom Brady is Back."
  2. The Patriots will go for it on fourth down and be successful at least three times over the course of the game, regardless of field position or how much time is left on the clock.
  3. If he's still on the roster, Parrish will return a punt for a touchdown. And we'll all fawn about him being the "greatest punt returner in the history of mankind," but then we'll gradually forget that as the season continues, and he never sees the endzone again.
  4. T.O. will score a TD early. If we don't hear from him again for the rest of the game, we'll lose. If he scores another one, we win.
  5. The game will be decided by less than 6 points.

1. The "Tom Brady is Back" story will last all four quarters, and will evolve accordingly with the events of the game, i.e. if The Pats lose, it's because the greatest quarterback of all time is still banged up, but if the Pats win, he's the greatest quarterabck of all time, lock it up, don't bother having anyone else even play the position, now and forever more. Regardless, all we'll f-cking hear about is: "Tom Brady is Back."
  2. The Patriots will go for it on fourth down and be successful at least three times over the course of the game, regardless of field position or how much time is left on the clock.
  3. If he's still on the roster, Parrish will return a punt for a touchdown. And we'll all fawn about him being the "greatest punt returner in the history of mankind," but then we'll gradually forget that as the season continues, and he never sees the endzone again.
  4. T.O. will score a TD early. If we don't hear from him again for the rest of the game, we'll lose. If he scores another one, we win.
  5. The game will be decided by less than 6 points.

Either I'm getting a bit punchy or there's some great posts flying around here. LMAO.

1. Brady lovefest

2. TO hatefest

3. Billy Boy's coaching genius

4. Marshawn bashing

5. The referee's making NO SHADOW OF A DOUBT that the pats* win!!!

:unsure::huh: = TOM BRADY

there is no way they let anyone beat Tommy on his (already inscribed) comeback player of the year trophy!!!

F*&K the PATS*