Jason Taylor to Foxboro?

Shinebox

I just saw on ESPN (main page...couldn't read the article...in the rumor section).

Could anyone please elaborate on this or if you actually pay for it (espn extra)...to give us a heads up on the story.

Does this mean that Espn's last rumor of crap...Peppers to NE...is just crap? Who the hell in the NFL does not want to play for NE?

I just saw on ESPN (main page...couldn't read the article...in the rumor section).

Could anyone please elaborate on this or if you actually pay for it (espn extra)...to give us a heads up on the story.

Does this mean that Espn's last rumor of crap...Peppers to NE...is just crap? Who the hell in the NFL does not want to play for NE?

UMMM lets see everyone who hates the patriots! like everyone on this board! meaning Beat it patsie lover, no room for you here :unsure::huh::unsure::unsure:

I think Taylor has passed his point of being a productive player and I don't care who signs him.

I completely disagree. I'd put solid money on that whomever signs him this year will get more sacks out of him than we will out of any individual on our defensive line. He had one bad year with a dysfunctional Washington team after a freak life-threatening calf injury. I think Foxboro is a definite possibility as he has shown the versatility - unlike Peppers - to play OLB as well as DE. He'll also come a lot cheaper and won't require any draft picks. Maybe not quite the upside of Peppers but the risk would be minimal. I do not want to face him in a Patriots uniform this year. I'd love for the Bills to sign him but my "sources" (heh heh) tell me he's going to Tampa if Miami doesn't want him back.

I completely disagree. I'd put solid money on that whomever signs him this year will get more sacks out of him than we will out of any individual on our defensive line. He had one bad year with a dysfunctional Washington team after a freak life-threatening calf injury. I think Foxboro is a definite possibility as he has shown the versatility - unlike Peppers - to play OLB as well as DE. He'll also come a lot cheaper and won't require any draft picks. Maybe not quite the upside of Peppers but the risk would be minimal. I do not want to face him in a Patriots uniform this year. I'd love for the Bills to sign him but my "sources" (heh heh) tell me he's going to Tampa if Miami doesn't want him back.

That's fair. However, he is still unsigned which means teams have questions about him. Freak injury or not , it was serious and did happen and comparing him to our DE is not saying much.

whatever washed up player signs with the Patriots will just join Bruschi's roids program and reclaim some production

If he gets closed out of Bruschi's Roids Program (you got to sign up early for that one in F'boro) there may be room in Rodney's HGH program, especially now that Vrabel's gone.....

The Jason Taylor to the Patriots report was written by Jason Cole of Yahoo Sports.

The Julius Peppers to the Patriots report was written by Vic Carucci of the NFL Network.

But we at ESPN appreciate you automatically thinking that every report comes from us. It's all part of our plan to take over the world.

The Jason Taylor to the Patriots report was written by Jason Cole of Yahoo Sports.

The Julius Peppers to the Patriots report was written by Vic Carucci of the NFL Network.

But we at ESPN appreciate you automatically thinking that every report comes from us. It's all part of our plan to take over the world.

I knew it!!

You did not mention the Buffalo Bills in this post. Kindly remove it from the "main board."

Thank you.

:rolleyes: