When Bush Said it, it was Leading by Fear

YES they are different.

Put the Bush Kool Aide down.

There WERE NO LINKS to AlQaeda in Iraq.

Osama was in Afghanistan / Pakistan. NOT Iraq ....

AlQaeda was NOT in Iraq before Bush invaded....

Are you congenitally retarded, or merely suffering from chronic brain trauma? How do you get from "DC Tom says Afghanistan isn't Iraq" to "DC Tom is a rabid Republicah supporter?", when all I was doing was pointing out that you're a sh--head.

!@#$ing children... :rolleyes:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you congenitally retarded, or merely suffering from chronic brain trauma? How do you get from "DC Tom says Afghanistan isn't Iraq" to "DC Tom is a rabid Republicah supporter?", when all I was doing was pointing out that you're a sh--head.

Anyone who claims to be a Bills fan forever needs their head examined.

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::lol: I think I just water boarded myself with a Pepsi!!

We now know that was after the fact. Both sides of the aisle agreed that AQ was there. Also numorus different Countries including ours that had intell that said they were there. Albeit faulty intell but thats what happened. Get it right......

So what? We don't get to blame people when they are wrong now?

The evidence Powell took to the UN (and was made public) was a joke and the only hting supporting the attack on Iraq was the premise that they couldn't show more because it was confidential. That was either BS or they were wrong. Either way, shouldn't someone be held accountable?

(This is my probalme with the AIG crap BTW. Who in the SEC is being fired for not catching this. There were TONS of people watching AIG--what? No one noticed? If if no one did, the people who should have caught this should be on their ass.)

Or boats. By which I mean BIG boats. Like ships. That carry supplies. Logistics is more important that front-line combat power, and logistics is a lot easier when you have access to things like ports.

Can't you just teleport them into a really big lake. Oh I know maybe get a bunch of Ospreys with chains, you could carry the Destroyers and Carriers into that large lake. See problem solved. It's not too hard to think like a liberal. :rolleyes:

Can't you just teleport them into a really big lake. Oh I know maybe get a bunch of Ospreys with chains, you could carry the Destroyers and Carriers into that large lake. See problem solved. It's not too hard to think like a liberal. :rolleyes:

Or how about just nuke the !@#$ out of the anthill they were hiding in in the days after?

We could have did that and nobody would have said "boo."

But no...some !@#$ing GENIUS thought having mercinaries.....Islamic mercinaries...do the job would be a BETTER idea.

!@#$s.

I don't know any liberals that stupid.

Well...except for the one that bitched to me for fifteen minutes about how irresponsible it was for Bush to order the Navy ships out of New Orleans ahead of Katrina, when if they'd stayed in port they could have been used for relief operations.

But I don't know any OTHER liberals that stupid.

Addendum: I know a few conservatives that stupid though. (See directly above.)

Or how about just nuke the !@#$ out of the anthill they were hiding in in the days after?

We could have did that and nobody would have said "boo."

But no...some !@#$ing GENIUS thought having mercinaries.....Islamic mercinaries...do the job would be a BETTER idea.

!@#$s.

Hey, remember when Clinton tried to kill Osama with bombs? How'd that turn out?

Really, this is one of the stupider complaints. Allying ourselves with one faction of tribes against another was a mistake, in a region where might truly does make right, and people willingly give their loyalty to the strongest bully? Somebody had a seriously shrewd understanding of that region to come up with that strategy.

I don't know any liberals that stupid.

Well...except for the one that bitched to me for fifteen minutes about how irresponsible it was for Bush to order the Navy ships out of New Orleans ahead of Katrina, when if they'd stayed in port they could have been used for relief operations.

But I don't know any OTHER liberals that stupid.

Addendum: I know a few conservatives that stupid though. (See directly above.)

Bull shLt. That plan was actually posted here in the past, someone said the lake should have river access and they should be able to get ships up to a large lake or they could put enough choppers on it and fly it in.

As far as your NO comment, there was a lot more than one liberal complaining about that.

And yes I concur lots of conservative make stupid comments/suggestions as well.

That's some solid logic there.

There WERE NO LINKS to AlQaeda in Iraq.

Osama was in Afghanistan / Pakistan. NOT Iraq ....

AlQaeda was NOT in Iraq before Bush invaded....

So we should invade Iran :rolleyes:

Before anybody get's their panties in a knot this was Sarcasm / Family Guy Reference

I don't think anyone argued against the attack in Afghanistan. But yeah, when Bush attacked Iraq and blamed it on terrorists, it was fear mongering. Same thing with the (ironically named) Patriot Act, abusing the publics fears to become a democratic dictator.

So when the other side continues those same policies it's ok and uses the same words there is no problem?

I love this climate in politics. Anyone who does not see the hypocrisy in their positions is amazing to me.

Looks like those "repigs" look like Dems, but blzrul doesn't see the problem.

We have only one statesman who is not a politician in the House and people are so freaking stupid they don't know one when they see one.

There has been one only one consistent person who has voted on all these issues, look him up, his name is Ron Paul.

So when the other side continues those same policies it's ok and uses the same words there is no problem?

I love this climate in politics. Anyone who does not see the hypocrisy in their positions is amazing to me.

Looks like those "repigs" look like Dems, but blzrul doesn't see the problem.

We have only one statesman who is not a politician in the House and people are so freaking stupid they don't know one when they see one.

There has been one only one consistent person who has voted on all these issues, look him up, his name is Ron Paul.

Stating that AQ is out to get us and we should crush them where they live is true - I never disagreed with Bush attacking Afganistan. What I objected to is using the fear of AQ as an excuse to invade Iraq and to shake down people who disagreed with Bush's policies and spoke out against them.

Big difference. Fact is, AQ is bad. AQ is the enemy. If Obama says that he's speaking the truth. If it makes people afraid? Tough. Show me where Obama is using the fear as a leverage to crush dissent and manipulate other areas of government to do what he wants.