Chat w/Sully, Gaughan, Tim Cracker

Beerball

Thanks, Sphere. I'll also note that Tim Graham is scheduled for his regular 3 p.m. show, if you want to add that to your title.

I should probably add that Graham will be on Brad Riter's show tonight, because he was traveling yesterday (when he's normally scheduled). Believe that's at 6 p.m.

My question made it through....:unsure:

11:53 [Comment From Ray Finkle]

Have you seen the Hitler/TO video on youtube yet?

11:53 Mark Gaughan:

Yes. I put a link to it on the Billboard blog. Funny.

[Comment From Chas Calz]

Do you think Bills would ever sign Vick?

Mark Gaughan: God no. One circus sideshow is plenty. Do you want to see me in a straight-jacket?

:unsure:

[Comment From Matt K (Brooklyn, NY)]

Would you rather see Gonzalez, Scheffler, or Pettigrew in a Bills uniform next season?

2:14

Sully:

Pettigrew, because I don't think they're a true competitor and should build through the draft. But I don't think he's worth the 11th pick.

2:31

[Comment From Adam Z]

ellison starting OLB and Chambers starting LG? i just threw up in my mouth

2:32

Sully:

Can't blame you. I hear they're done in free agency, which is a bit of a surprise. My feeling is they have to start hitting some home runs in the draft. That's why they should have fired Jauron. They shouldn't be making decisions based on him needing to save his job.

I'm 2 for 2 so far on chats today. Now all I have to do is get Timmy to answer one of my questions for the trifecta!

2:34 [Comment From Ray Finkle]

If the Sabres win out and make the playoffs, I'll eat my keyboard. Do you have any special plans?

2:35 Sully:

I'll chew it. That's what Golisano said: He'd chew the microphone.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Sphere. I knew Tim was chatting today, but told him I wasn't sure I'd be near the computer to post it. (Chillin' in the B-lo, about to head out for some quality time with family ...)